9th April 2012, 10:24 PM
vinithvinu

Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?

I have completed 12th plz advice me what course to take in engineering.
1)EEE
2)ECE
3)MECCHATRONICS
kindly select any one in this depending upon scope in future and salary....
plz post with salary details for all(i.e)both for M.E and B.E.......

Related Questions:
  1. What is the maximum salary in Mechatronics engineering?
  2. Which stream is better in engineering between EE and Mechatronics?
  3. Which branch in engineering is better between EEE and Mechatronics?
  4. Am I eligible to do masters in mechatronics after completion of electronics and communications engineering? -- [New]
  5. Which branch is better, ECE or EEE? What would be the average package for EEE graduates?
  6. Do EEE graduates get high salary?
  7. If I want to pursue M.Tech in Mechatronics then should I pursue B.Tech in ECE, Mech or EEE?
  8. Which entrance exam to give to enter into Mechatronics stream after BE in ECE?
  9. Is it be good to take admission in PG with Mechatronics while I am a student of ECE?
  10. Which has better placements EEE or ECE?
  11. Which stream is better for me at National and International Level between CSE, MEEE, EEE or ECE? What is the salary package?
  12. Placements for CSE and ECE branches? What is the maximum salary offered?
  13. What is the scope of going for B.Tech in Mechatronics Engineering? How much salary can I expect?
  14. Can I get private job of Rs. 1 Lacs salary after completing Post Graduation in Mechatronics?
  15. Is there a better future in Mechatronics? What is the scope of Mechatronics in future? How much salary can I expect?
  16. What is the difference between mechanical and mechatronics engineering? Which has a better scope? Why mechatronics engineering is not available in government colleges?
  17. Future scope of Mechatronics Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is ECE engineering? In which way it is better than other courses like EEE?
18th April 2012, 08:51 PM
mrrudeaka
Junior Member+

Default Re: Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?

The scope is good for ECE,the reason behind this is that ECE is a core branch providing the job opportunities in both govt. and private sectors.Having a handsome salary for ECEians starting from 2lacs.If you are recruited in an MNC you will have the package around 8lacs and more after having the experience of only 2years.
30th May 2012, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course should I take in engineering between EEE, ECE and Mechatronics? How much is the salary offered?

which is the best course in b.e eee or ece
4th June 2012, 12:29 PM
Unregistered

my cut off is 188.25 and which is best course for me between ece eee eie machotronics and on which best course i will get best college?
25th July 2012, 08:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to know about scholarship. actualy i dont know what it means. give an explanation please.
11th April 2013, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

I took bio group and i completed my 12th std.. i like to take CSE ... Will I suffer any difficulty in studying that course?
11th May 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

I am a biology student in 12th which course should i take in engineering EEE or ECE ?how much salary is offered for EEE and ECE ?and which is better for girls?kindly please help me
13th May 2013, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

please prefer me what course should i opt for engg i,e EEE, ECE ,CSE. please tell and send me mail on my mail [email protected]
3rd June 2013, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

my cut-off was 173.25 which course was better to choose between aeronautical & eee plz reply me sir?
8th June 2013, 10:39 AM
Unregistered

what will be the in mech after completing b.tech?
30th June 2013, 10:07 AM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12 so i want to know ECE group in b.tech
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?