27th March 2013, 09:03 PM
Unregistered

Which college can I get for M.Tech in Control System engineering?

sir, can you suggest me which college i will take for m.tech in control system engg.
mah score card is 370 and with 94persentile........

pls suggst me which is best for me.........

and sugest on my gmail account [email protected]

thank yuo

Related Questions:
  1. List of the private colleges in Bangalore providing Ph.D in control system engineering?
  2. Can I do master degree in Mechatronics after BE(ECE)? -- [New]
  3. M.E course offering in Chennai under Anna University?
  4. Pune University Instrumentation Engineering 3rd Sem-Automatic Control Systems Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Difference between Electronics and Communication Engineering and electronics Control Engineering? What are the job prospects?
  6. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  7. How to pursue B.Tech in electronics and instrumentation engineering?
  8. Can I apply for control system for electrical engineering in any college after completing B.E with Electronics and Telecommunication? Which trade should I select to appear for GATE in Electronics or Electrical?
  9. How to join M.Tech in local universities after completing B.Tech Electronics and Control engineering with 59.67%?
  10. Mumbai University B.E in Instrumentation Engineering 5th Sem Control System Components Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Mumbai University-BE in Electrical Engineering-7th Sem Control System-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  13. Cochin University B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering 6th Sem Control System Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Colleges in south India which provide Mtech or integrated PhD in Mtech in elctromagnetics, Control systms, Signals and systems engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  15. PGDCA 2nd semester solved question papers?
  16. Can I pursue M.Tech in Electrical and Electronics Engineering from CVSR college of engineering?
  17. How to crack UPSC exam for B.Tech(ECE) student? Books to refer?
  18. Which branch should I prefer after B.E in production for PG?
14th May 2015, 01:05 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college can I get for M.Tech in Control System engineering?

List of best colleges for M.Tech in Control System engineering

- Amity University, Noida, Noida

- Amity School of Engineering and Technology, Noida

- Jamia Millia Islamia - Faculty of Engineering and Technology, Jamia Nagar, Delhi

- Jagannath University, Jhajjar, Jhajjar

- Czech University of Life Sciences Prague

- Technical University of Ostrava

- Helsinki University of Technology

- Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse

- Institut National des Sciences Appliquées de Toulouse

- RWTH Aachen University

- University of Paderborn

- University of the Aegean

- Dutch Institute of Systems and Control

- College of Engineering, Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?