7th July 2010, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Which college is considered best among Government college of Vidisha, UIT RGPV bhopal, Vaishnav indore and Medicaps indore for B.E degree?

Which college is best-
1. GOVT. COLLEGE OF VIDISHA
2. UIT RGPV BHOPAL
3. VAISHNAV INDORE
4. MEDICAPS INDORE
For B.E.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA/MCA colleges in Madhya Pradesh? Which colleges are approved by AICTE?
  2. Which college is more preferable, either UIT RGPV(Bhopal) or DEVV Indore? How to choose branch for a bright future prospective?
  3. Which colleges can I get after scoring 86% in 12th board and 32 marks in MPPET?
  4. Names of the top 10 engineering colleges according to the placements and ranking in MP state?
  5. List of the colleges in which I can get admission after scoring 43 marks in MPPET?
  6. Can i change my college within RGPV University?
  7. Compared to Indore which is the best institute for CA in Bhopal?
  8. Admission in SATI Vidisha MP on the basis of GATE score? Is it possible for admission in SGSITS Indore MP?
  9. Scope of Agriculture/Forestry/Horticultural courses?
  10. Procedure to transfer from LNCT Indore to LNCT Bhopal?
  11. Change of college for M.Pharma within RGPV University? -- [New]
  12. Fee structure of Aerospace Engineering? How to apply for the course?
  13. List of MCI private medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. List of top government engineering college sin Indore and Bhopal for MBA? What is the annual fees?
  15. List of institutions offering M.Sc (microbiology/biotechnology) through correspondence in Madhya Pradesh?
  16. List of top 10 colleges in Madhya Pradesh in all fields of engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Any chance to get a government college or renowned private college after scoring 95 marks in MPPET? Which branch will I get in SGSITS(Indore) or in MANIT(Bhopal)?
  18. What is the ranking of Shri Vaishnav Institute of Management Indore?
15th February 2012, 09:05 PM
ishwinder singh rana

Default Re: Which college is considered best among Government college of Vidisha, UIT RGPV bhopal, Vaishnav indore and Medicaps indore for B.E degree?

GOVT. COLLEGE OF VIDISHA / Samrat Ashok Technological Institute is best among above mentioned four colleges
15th February 2012, 09:46 PM
ishwinder singh rana

Default Re: Which college is considered best among Government college of Vidisha, UIT RGPV bhopal, Vaishnav indore and Medicaps indore for B.E degree?

the best college among above mention four is Government college of vidisha
due its better infrastructure, qualified faculty, good academic results, and better placements among other colleges
4th June 2012, 10:45 AM
Unregistered

what is the cut off for vidisa colledge
22nd June 2012, 04:13 AM
Unregistered

which is best among
vaishnav institute of technology and science, indore or
medicaps institute of technology and management,indore
26th June 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

I get 76 marks in mppet and my rank is 13705 and my category UR so can i get gov. college of vidisha , UIT,rGPV and sagar eng. , vaishna college
10th January 2013, 01:48 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

college is considered best among Government college of Vidisha, UIT RGPV bhopal, Vaishnav indore and Medicaps indore for B.E degree

1.MEDICAPS (INDORE)

2.GOVT. COLLEGE OF VIDISHA

3.VAISHNAV (INDORE)

4.UIT RGPV (BHOPAL)

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
14th June 2013, 01:52 PM
Unregistered

CAN YOU GIVE ME INFORMATION ABOUT MANAGEMENT QUOTA IN MEDICAPS INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT?
23rd July 2013, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

which college is better between vaishnav and medicaps indore for ME branch
29th July 2014, 10:10 PM
Unregistered

which stream of B.E. is better among CSE or EC from a college of M.P.(like UIT RGPV BHOPAL/DAVV INDORE)?
18th April 2015, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

Which college is considered best among
Government college of Vidisha, UIT RGPV bhopal, for b. pharmacy.
1st July 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

which college is better among SATI vidisha,medicaps indore, vaishnav indore and lnct bhopal for B.E in CS or IT branch?
My email-id is [email protected]. Please reply as soon as possible....
Thank you
16th July 2015, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Which is a better college medicaps or vaishnav please provide a reason for such ....??
It will be really helpful..
20th April 2017, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

Presently i m in MIT's Gwalior(1st). I want to transfer my college from MIT's to uit rgpv or sati vidisha , but i dont no about the the procedure of transferring . So please tell me about this.
26th July 2019, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best between RGPV and SGSITS
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?