4th July 2011, 09:43 AM
Unregistered

In which college could I get a seat after scoring 11th rank in Software and IT? List of colleges offering this course? Number of seats available in these colleges?

sir, I got 11th rank in software&IT.In which college I will get a seat.can you please give the list of colleges offering this course and the number of seats available in each college and the number of vacancies.please sir.

Related Questions:
  1. In which college could I get after scoring 11th rank in PGECET in the stream of software and IT? Colleges offering this course and the number of seats available in each college?
  2. List of M.Pharmacy colleges in AP? Where can I get a seat after scoring 3903 rank? How many seats are there in M.Pharmacy?
  3. Recent list of M.Pharm college and the number of seats available? Will I get a seat in counseling in M.Pharm college?
  4. Will I get a seat in government/aided engineering college in Kerala after scoring 14581 rank in Kerala EEE? Fees of the self financing colleges? Number of seats for engineering?
  5. Colleges offering M.Pharmacy seats? I have scored 4200 rank in PGESET
  6. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  7. Can I get a seat in any colleges offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch? List of stipend offering colleges?
  8. List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India? -- [New]
  9. Can I get a good seat in Hyderabad in good colleges after scoring 14806 rank in ICET? Colleges offering seats in MBA?
  10. Can I get a seat in a college offering stipend in AP of Pharmacology branch after securing 7500 rank? List of stipend offering colleges in which I am eligible?
  11. List of the colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 6318 rank in PGCET Karnataka
  12. Colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 1014 rank in MSc Chemistry?
  13. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  14. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  15. List of colleges where I could get a seat based on last years counseling? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which college will I get after scoring g1648 rank in OU PGCET in Chemistry? List of the top 10 colleges offering Chemistry affiliated to Osmania University in Hyderabad?
  17. Will I get MBBS seat in government medical college of Kolkata after scoring 1024 rank in general category? Total number of seats?
  18. In which college can I get after scoring 30 rank in PGECET? Can I get a seat in any university campus?
15th November 2011, 03:18 PM
Beready

Default Re: In which college could I get a seat after scoring 11th rank in Software and IT? List of colleges offering this course? Number of seats available in these colleges?

hello friend,

if you got 11th rank .
then its the rank of toppers so why you are worried about college .
you can get any college and can choose any stream also .
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?