17th November 2014, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?

Hello
I want the Names and addresses of dental
colleges offering MDS seats in
speciality of pedodontics with number
of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in
India?

Related Questions:
  1. Names and addresses of dental colleges offering MDS seats in speciality of pedodontics with number of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in India?
  2. Scope of MDS Pedodontics in near future?
  3. List of MDS government colleges in India? How can I prepare to qualify in MDS entrance exam? -- [New]
  4. Scope in MDS Pedodontics branch? Details about the top colleges in AP and how can I approach for those colleges?
  5. Quota wise seat availability for MDS courses in India?
  6. List of all the government colleges and private colleges with total number of seats for MDS?
  7. Which are the good colleges in India and AP for MDS course? Fee structure of it?
  8. Number of MDS seats in India? What is the fee structure for MDS in government college? I want to prepare for MDS
  9. What is the total fee structure of 3 years for MDS seat? What is the fee in private and government dental colleges in India?
  10. All india entrance examination for MDS, category wise seats availability? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Entrance exam name and date in Gujarat for M.Pharma? List of pharma colleges and seat availability in Gujarat?
  12. Which PG courses can I do related to my my field of dentistry? Institutes offering the course? Syllabus for preparing for MSc course?
  13. Seat Matrix of MDS seats in AP under NTR UHS Vijayawada AP? Best colleges for MDS course?
  14. What is the total number of MDS seats in government dental college in India?
  15. Procedure and seat availability in private medical colleges in India? Any colleges offering PG medical seat based on the MBBS results?
  16. Is the MDS degree form Nepal valid in India? Can I apply for Government sector after degree in Nepal?
  17. List of Universities offering MDS course in India? Information regarding the Entrance Exams and fee structures for this course? What are the Career Options after completion of BDS other than MDS?
  18. How to get MDS seat in PGCET Karnataka?
15th February 2018, 11:20 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges with seat availability which offers MDS in Pedodontics in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I want the Names and addresses of dental
colleges offering MDS seats in
speciality of pedodontics with number
of seats of total MDS Pedo seats in
India?

List of colleges offering MDS in Pedodontics & Preventive Dentistry with seat availability in India is given below;

Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham - Official Website

Bharati Vidyapeeth – Number of seats – 6 - Official Website

Dr. D.Y. Patil Dental College & Hospital – Number of seats – 6 - Official Website

Dr. M.G.R. Educational and Research Institute - Official Website

K.D. Dental College & Hospital - Official Website

KSR Institute of Dental Science and Research - Official Website

Mamata Dental College - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?