9th November 2011, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

Which college in Delhi is the best for M.ed correspondence course?

which college in Delhi of m ed correspondance course is best

Related Questions:
  1. How to get admission in M.Ed MBBS college in Delhi? I have cleared CBSE with 58%
  2. How may I do LL.B through correspondence in outside Delhi region? I got 44% marks
  3. Correspondence BA English honours from DU is good?
  4. B.Ed correspondence course from Jamiya millia islamiya college of delhi
  5. Which college I can get seat in Delhi for B.Sc. Non Medical having secured 62% in 10+2 Non Medical?
  6. Minimum score required in WBJEE(Med) to get into Government college?
  7. List of top mass communication institutes like MICA, IIMC, Asian School of Chennai, AJK? What is the criteria to take admission in such institutes?
  8. Procedure for doing B.Ed correspondence from Jamiya College of Delhi?
  9. Admission in B.Arch correspondence course? Best colleges in Delhi for that?
  10. Colleges for B.Ed with correspondence in Delhi? How to apply? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I join ISRO after doing 2nd BSc(PCM)?
  12. Can I do B.Com course from DU having scored 53% in 12th class?
  13. How may I do B.Ed through correspondence ? List of recognized universities offering correspondence course? I've completed my Graduation(B.A) from Delhi university with 45% marks
  14. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  15. How to do correspondence BBA course from Delhi University?
  16. Should I do PhD in correspondence if done M.Sc correspondence? Good colleges in Delhi and requirement for admission?
  17. Is it possible to study correspondence Post Graduation in Economics in Symbiosis college for a graduate of Delhi University? -- [New]
  18. What is the procedure and total fee for JBT through correspondence at Delhi after 12th?
28th December 2011, 11:23 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college in Delhi is the best for M.ed correspondence course?

Master of Education programme from IGNOU is probably one of the best which is offered through correspondence in Delhi. Master of Education in IGNOU is a 2 years professional programme which has been designed and developed together by the Distance Education Council, IGNOU and National Council of Teacher Education keeping in mind about the recent global trends in teaching methods.The Minimum Duration of the course is 2 Years and the Maximum Duration is 4 Years and the Course Fee is Rs. 36000
16th May 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Which colleges offer an med or am pschylogy correspondence.
8th August 2015, 04:44 PM
Unregistered

I am an Army officer and I would like to complete my M.Ed through distance education.please help me in forwarding the address of universities with contact No to my email id [email protected] or SMS to 9901728306 at the earliest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?