20th June 2011, 10:16 PM
Vikastiwari0

Which college or institute to choose for Hotel Management course? Date of entrance exam and types of questions asked?

I am a student of sybcom in kes college i.e in mumbai. but i want to do hotel management so which college or institute is nice for these exam. Or what is the date of entrance exam. or which type of question must be asked.how can i manage for these exam.

Related Questions:
  1. Best institute for Hotel Management in Delhi and types of questions asked in entrance exam for the same?
  2. In which IHMS can I get after scoring 4495 rank in NCHM JEE?
  3. Which IHM will I get after scoring 9042 rank?
  4. What types of questions are asked in the entrance exam of sports management?
  5. Which hotel management colleges offer late admissions to 12th pass students? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Eligibility of joining Hotel Management course after scoring 76% marks in 10th? Colleges offering Hotel Management course in Solapur Maharashtra?
  7. Which are the top 10 IHM Colleges in which I can get after scoring 1109 rank?
  8. Preferred books for the preparation of Hotel management entrance exams?
  9. MCA entrance exam: Deadline for form submission? Date of exams? Type of questions asked?
  10. When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  11. List of good colleges in Bangalore for BCA? I have scored 48% in 2nd PUC PCMC
  12. Can i take up Hotel Management as a career after 11th standard?
  13. Date of Entrance Exam of Hotel Management?
  14. Which subjects do I need in class 12th for Hotel Management
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Hotel & Catering Management in International Institute of Hotel Management, Ahmedabad? -- [New]
  16. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Bachelor of Hotel Management in Institute of Hotel Management, Lucknow? Detailed information about the entrance exam?
  17. Whicha re the best courses for science after passing 12th
  18. Date of entrance exam for MSc(2 years) Hotel Management course? Institutes conducting this course in India?
11th October 2011, 07:06 PM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college or institute to choose for Hotel Management course? Date of entrance exam and types of questions asked?

Here is a list of the top hotel management institutes in India:

* Welcomgroup Graduate School of Hotel Administration, Karnataka – established in October 1986. This institute is recommended because it was established by the Manipal group and works in association with hotel group ITC Limited.

* Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Tamil Nadu – established in the year 1963, this institute is a member of prominent hotel and restaurant associations like FHRAI, SIHRA, Society of Indian Bakers and Chennai Hotels Association.

* Institute of Hotel management, Catering and Nutrition, Gujarat – established in the year 1972, this institute is affiliated to the government body National Council for Hotel Management.

* Dr Ambedkar Institute of Hotel Management, Catering and Nutrition, Punjab – established in 1990, the institute is famous for its 100 percent placement record.

* Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Uttar Pradesh – established in 1987, this institute provides on the job training and placement in the best groups of India like the ITC, Hyatt and Taj.

* International Institute of Hotel Management, West Bengal – founded in the year 1994, the institute has been ranked in the first position by the CSR survey conducted in East India.

* Institute of Hotel Management and Catering Technology, Kerala – state of the art faculty and good placement records are the USP of this college.

* Institute of Hotel management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Andhra Pradesh – established in 1972, the college is registered with the State Technical Education Department of the government of India.

* Institute of Hotel Management, catering Technology and Applied Nutrition, Madhya Pradesh – set up in 1986, the institute is famed for the modern facilities and the best hostel accommodations.

* Rizvi College of Hotel Management, Maharashtra – established in 1992, this college works in association with the Educational Institute of the American Hotel and Motel Association.
27th November 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college or institute to choose for Hotel Management course? Date of entrance exam and types of questions asked?

when will entrance exam of hospital management held?
15th March 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

WHEN WILL BE THE ENTRANCE EXAM BE HELD FOR 2012 ADMISSIONS
15th March 2012, 11:21 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, Delhi

Institute of Hotel Management, Catering Technology and Applied Nutrition (IHMCTAN)

International Institute of Hotel Management, Kolkata

Institute of Hotel Management-Bangalore (IHM-B)

AIHM Institute of Hotel Management

PCTE Institute of Hotel Management

M.A.Rangoonwala Institute of Hotel Management & Research
4th February 2014, 02:52 AM
Unregistered

Scope in Delhi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?