28th October 2011, 11:51 AM
Unregistered

When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?

when does the entrance examination for the hospital management take place?
Can you please give me particular time when this entrance examination for hospital management is going to hold in 2012?
which types of questions are asked in entrance examination for hospital management,is that kind of GCET type?

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for entrance exam for Masters in Hospital Administration? What kind of questions are asked in Group Discussion and Personal Interviews for Qualifying for MHA?
  2. Detailed information about B.Ed entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked?
  3. Which Books to refer for Entrance Exam for Criminology course? How to prepare for the Entrance Exam? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?
  4. How to get into CBI? Eligibility criteria to take Entrance Test and Date of Exam? What kind of questions will be asked in Entrance Exam?
  5. What kind of questions are asked in M.A English entrance exam from BHU?
  6. What kind of questions should be asked in the entrance exam for 11th
  7. What kind of questions are asked in FTII entrance exam?
  8. What kind of questions are asked in BHU BFA entrance exam? -- [New]
  9. What kind of questions are asked in MDS entrance exam? From which subject maximum number of questions would comes? Fee of MDS colleges in Andhra Pradesh?
  10. Which entrance exam to appear to do masters in Hospital Management?
  11. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for a Graduate student?
  12. What kind of questions are asked in Xavier Mass Comm entrance test? How can I prepare for it?
  13. What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam for B.Ed course for the year 2012?
  14. Detailed information about BCA? What kind of questions are asked in BCA entrance exam?
  15. Questions asked in entrance exam of Audit & Accounts Officer in Kolkata Port Trust?
  16. What kind of questions are asked in Economics entrance exam?
  17. Detailed information and tips to prepare for AFMC Medical entrance exam? What kind of questions are asked in Interview?
  18. Questions asked in SAIL Entrance Exam for Management Trainee? Which books to prepare for? -- [Most Discussed]
8th February 2012, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?

do hospital management have a kind of entrance exam?
13th April 2012, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When will be the Entrance Exam for Hospital Management course? What kind of Questions will be asked in the Entrance Exam?

what is the date of entrance exam for hospital management..what is that exam.please send me the information..
15th April 2012, 02:59 PM
Unregistered

what is hospital management what courses will b there in it. i completed my graduate nd wana join in hospital management what will be the questions asked in entrancce xam the fee nd about scholarship minority also
the dates of entrance xamz
the hospitals affilated in ap

please send ,me information
23rd May 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope for hospital managment and clinacal research after doing mbbs...is there any entrance to join these courses if yes when these exams are conducted?
19th August 2012, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

plz me abt d entrance exm of hospital management so that i cn give test nd then take admission plz iys my sincere request..
26th April 2013, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

can i do pg diploma in hospitality managment after completing b.sc medical.
20th January 2014, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Can I do it after my plus twothis year
17th September 2016, 09:57 PM
Unregistered

What subject to be required for cet examination of hospital management
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?