29th April 2014, 07:09 PM
raja sangeetha

Which college to prefer after scoring 25 marks in TANCET?

if i got 25 marks in TANCET exam which college is preffered for me?

30th April 2014, 11:46 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which college to prefer after scoring 25 marks in TANCET?

You secured very low marks in TANCET Examination. TANCET Examination is conducted for admission to MBA, MCA, M.E, M.Tech, M.Plan and M.Arch. You have not mentioned which PG Course you wrote for TANCET Examination. The TANCET Marks varies from course to course and College to College. As per my concern you secured very low marks it is difficult to get admission to Top college admission as well as Anna University. You have a less no.of chances to get admission top 50-100 college some times the number may changed instead of results. If the candidate secured more marks in the examination than your counselling rank decreased and you didn't get admission in top 50-100 college also but you can definitely get admission in any engineering college under the Anna University.
9th May 2014, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

i have secured 26.328 marks in tancet 2014 exam in EEE stream, can i get seat in any government colleges in Tamilnadu?
10th May 2014, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i got 15 marks in tancet exam and i scored 13 marks in gate exam..belong to sc category!!..if any chance to get a govt colleges or any college:karpagam or AU(Coimbatore) or AU(CHENNAI)??? for ME CSE DEPT..!! I m elligible for counselling or not sir...which college is got for my marks sir???
4th July 2014, 11:14 AM
Unregistered

Sir plz tell me ..Where MCA counselling took place? I got 23.25 in tancet mca its possible to get govt arts and science college?? Caste :BC
15th July 2014, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

I got 23:25 marks in tancet mca,, its possible to get thiyagaraj college of engineering madurai( aided)
15th July 2014, 10:04 AM
Unregistered

I got 23:25 marks in tancet mca,, its possible to get thiyagaraj college of engineering madurai( aided)
14th August 2014, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

I got 25.894 In tancet for M.E under the stream of cs can i get any goof college
12th August 2019, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

I have scored 25 in TANCET exam is elligible to get government college
Then how can I view list of college for mba
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?