21st June 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

Which college will I get in Aurangabad after scoring 66 in PCM?

i have got 66 in pcm which collage i will get in Aurangabad

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get any government college of engineering, Aurangabad Maharashtra after scoring 85% in HSc and 117 in MHT CET?
  2. When are the Results of interview held at Aurangabad in Devgiri College in December?
  3. What is the cutoff to join government engineering college in Aurangabad?
  4. How to get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 86.20% in diploma civil engineering?
  5. Will I get admission in government college of Amravati, Aurangabad or Pune after scoring 97 marks in MHT CET?
  6. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  7. Is ATI college, Aurangabad approved by AICTE for technical education?
  8. In which petroleum college can I get after scoring 60% in PCM?
  9. Is it possible for me to take admission for MBBS course in Aurangabad government medical college? I have got 68% marks in HSC
  10. Is Aurangabad government college Autonomous?
  11. Which college should I consider for BSc with Maths Honors after scoring 70% in PCM?
  12. How to take admission in college after scoring 64.8% and 57.4% in PCM?
  13. Cutoff list of government college of engineering, Aurangabad? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. What is the cutoff for admission GMC Aurangabad?
  15. Am I eligible to study in Aeronautical engineering college after scoring 50% in PCM? -- [New]
  16. Which college can i get in KOP for engineering after scoring 77 in PCM in MHT CET
  17. How can I join engineering college after scoring 43% in PCM
  18. Required Marks to get admission in Government Engineering College in Aurangabad?
6th August 2012, 08:59 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which college will I get in Aurangabad after scoring 66 in PCM?

It is not possible to provide the information you are seeking merely based on the marks you have attained in Physics, Chemistry and maths!
You haven't mentioned in which branch of engineering you want to apply in!
Neither you have mentioned your 10+2 aggregate marks/percentage.
In the absence of this vital information it is not possible to name the colleges where you are eligible to apply for admission.
Moreover, to be eligible you have to clear engineering entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?