27th June 2011, 12:21 AM
ajay.sallu

How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?

I have 55% in 12th science so have admission for engineering... so can i get admission any where.. or that is possible for me... And what will be document submit for admission for engineering collage..

Related Questions:
  1. Being a Keralite can I get admission in Tamil Nadu Engineering College if completed 10th from Gujarat and 12th in Tamil Nadu? Documents and certificates required to get admission?
  2. Can I get admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after securing 75% marks in Inter and 24213 in AIEEE? What is the admission procedure and what are the documents required during admission? How much is the fee structure?
  3. What documents are required for admission in engineering college?
  4. What is the percentage criteria required to get admission for college course? -- [New]
  5. Requirements to get admission in Marine Engineering?
  6. Documents required after 12th standard for admission to Engineering colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible for admission in Engineering having gap of one year between 12th and B.Sc? Which type of engineering can I do and which type of entrance exam to give?
  8. Which are the best colleges to get admission for Mechanical Engineering after completion of 12th class in Science stream with 81% of marks?
  9. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  10. Procedure for admission in Sathyabhama Engineering College of Chennai after scoring 75% marks in 12th? Fee structure for admission in Mechanical branch?
  11. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Mathematics) in IGNOU if secured 76.88% in 12th PSEB and 66% in Mathematics? Fee expenses and documents required to submit?
  12. Can I get admission in YCCE or Ramdev Baba Engineering college after scoring 65 marks in CET?
  13. What are the documents required to get admission in class 11th science?
  14. Can i get admission in engineering after scoring 75.17% marks in 12th science?
  15. Hoe to pursue Engineering from foreign country after completing diploma 1st year from India?
  16. How to join engineering college after scoring 50% marks in 10+2?
  17. Eligibility to get admission in Engineering colleges when got failed in 12th commerce in three subjects?
  18. Availability of admission form at Patna Womens College? Detailed procedure and documents required?
3rd November 2011, 03:58 AM
vikasjha39
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?

hi,
you can take admissions in top college of india through AIEEE EXAM

the following document require at the time of counselling:-
-12th mark sheath
-12 passing certificate
-10 passing certificate
-residential certificate
-obc certificate

all the best!
11th November 2011, 12:15 AM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?

you can get in to engineering college based on your rank in EAMCET but not on % in any special subject
Documents you need to specify are
1)EAMCET rank card
2)college which you have selected in councelling
3)EAMCET hall ticket
4) tenth and 12th memo
5)college and school bonofide
11th November 2011, 08:01 PM
niraj.micro1992

Hi Student,

First tell me in which stream do you want to do your engineering.
There are various streams of engineering, which generally includes, mechanical, civil, electrical, telecommunication, electronics, computer, aircraft, automobile engineering after completion of 12th in Science.
Depending on that there are various entrance exams like,
IIT JEE
AIEEE
VITEEE
IPUCET
BITSAT
and many more.
First decide the stream in which you want to do your engineering, then we can go through further procedure.
3rd December 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

sir?madam,
i am studing automobile as a bifocal sub in my 12th std sci. can i get admission for automobile engineering in top coolege on basis of technical certificate and 12th marksheet?
19th January 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

after 12th, which forum or forumS should i fill,?
19th January 2012, 06:37 PM
s_sivaranjani

Wink Re: How can I get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science? Documents required for admission in engineering college?

Don't worry for it..

you can become engineer..
1. you can apply for AIEEE exam
2. for vit
For SC/ST students and the students hailing from Jammu and Kashmir and from the Northeastern states like Assam, Tripura, Sikkim, Nagaland, and Arunachal Pradesh a pass in 10+2 or its equivalent with 50% needed.

you can also try in annauniversity counseling...

also there are many deemed universities for engineering..like bharath engineering
if you work hard and study ncert books get trained for AIEEE well then u would get good college and also good placement...other bachelor degree like MCA,MBA,Msc physics,maths..too good.. u can appear for GATE exam after completion of master degree(art & science) ..u can be equivalent to engineering student ..with same job...
Whatever happened is happened..whatever branch you take excel in that field ..develop interest ..success is in your hand for bright future..
All the v best
10th May 2012, 02:39 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADDMISSION IN CIVIL ENGINEERING AFTER SCORING 55% IN GSEB BOARD ?
17th May 2012, 01:01 PM
Unregistered

what are the branches that i get manipal institute of technology after getting rank 1500
30th May 2012, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

I want to do engineering in computer ,how can i get admission for engineering after scoring 55% in 12th science?Documents required for admission in engineering college?
5th June 2012, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I want to do eng. but I have only 117 marks in PCM group and 25 marks in AIEEE then?
5th June 2012, 04:20 PM
Unregistered

I want to do eng. but I have only 117 marks in PCM group and 25 marks in AIEEE then?
11th June 2012, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

How many marks get in pcm group for obc catagerory in 2012
11th June 2012, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am get 106 mark in cet and 133 mark in pcm group then
7th May 2013, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I GOT 70% IN BORD EXAM AND 64IN PCM CN I JOIN FOR ENGINEERING
14th May 2013, 10:32 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in automobile engineering after scoring 60% in 12??
19th May 2013, 10:35 AM
Unregistered

WHICH IS THE BEST FACULTY EITHER MECHANICAL ENGINEERING OR COMPUTER ENGINEERING AND WHICH HAVE THE BEST PLACEMENT IN INDIA?
7th June 2013, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

hy, gays how can i get admission in top engineering college in mumbai by 55 PERCENTAGE IN 12 SCIENCE
7th June 2013, 10:00 PM
amit8570861100
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by ajay.sallu View Post
I have 55% in 12th science so have admission for engineering... so can i get admission any where.. or that is possible for me... And what will be document submit for admission for engineering collage..
whether private engineering college take admission on 45% marks in pcm.you can get admission in private colleges and you need your class 10th markshit,class 12th markshit and the AIEEE Scorecard,some colleges also take the copy of migration certificate that is given by the school in which you have passed your 12th class.
8th June 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

I scured 15460 rank in medicin emcet 2013. Is there any posibulity to get seat in Ag B.Sc at S.V.University?
22nd May 2014, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

i have got 4 in jee main so can i get addmission in mechanical engineering college and what documents are required to take addmission ?
30th May 2018, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in mechanical engineering course. I have secured 18 marks in IIT JEE also I have applied for MHT CET exam. Can I get admission in any of the mechanical engineering colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?