17th August 2011, 01:58 PM
A.pavithra

Which college will suit me for MCA after scoring 6770 rank? List of the top 20 colleges?

sir igot 6770rank which college is suit to me for mca please reply me sir and send 20top colleges list

Related Questions:
  1. Top colleges in Chennai for MCA under TANCET Ana University colleges? Which college will I get after scoring 3276 over all rank?
  2. Which colleges are best for me after scoring 1799 rank in general in UPTU MCA entrance?
  3. List of top colleges of UPTU for MCA? I have got 1731 rank in general -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Top colleges available for me after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE? List of the colleges?
  5. List of top MCA colleges available in Vijayawada? I've secured ICET rank 13591
  6. List of top 10 MCA college affiliated to UP university Delhi?
  7. Probability of getting a top college after scoring 897 rank in PGECET?
  8. How to get admission in top 5 colleges of Delhi after scoring 6378 rank under IP? List of the colleges? What is the procedure?
  9. List of top 10 private colleges for MCA in WB
  10. Which colleges can I get after scoring 4500 rank in PGECET?
  11. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Can I get into top government colleges after scoring 3500 rank in NCHMCT?
  13. Which college is perfect for me with 1738 rank in MCA entrance exam? Top 20 colleges of UPTU for MCA?
  14. Which college will I get after passing PGECET with 369? List of top MCA colleges in Bangalore -- [New]
  15. List of top colleges for doing MCA? Is Anna university good or PSG?
  16. Which colleges can I get after scoring 150000 rank in AIEEE?
  17. Which college can I get after scoring 143000 rank in EAMCET?
  18. Which all colleges are available for me after scoring 1610 rank in CET in IP university? Which are the top MCA colleges in IP?
15th January 2012, 07:32 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which college will suit me for MCA after scoring 6770 rank? List of the top 20 colleges?

Your question is lacking informatiom without which it is not possible to help you in proper way,you have not mention about the exam in which you have scored this marks.So first of all for pursuing MCA one should have a bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in any discipline with minimum of 50-60% marks with Maths as one of the subject from a recognized University is required .Candidates appeared in the final year of Bachelor’s Degree Examination may also apply.List of colleges which offer MCA course in India:-

Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh

Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi

Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology

Dr. BR Ambedkar University, Agra

College of Engineering Kakinada

Kakatiya University, Warangal

JNTU College of Engineering, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad

Mangalore University

MCA – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune

Madurai Kamaraj University

MCA University of Rajasthan

University of Delhi

Regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur

Goa University
20th May 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which college will suit me for MCA after scoring 6770 rank? List of the top 20 colleges?

sir i have Gn rank fof mca in upsee is 2011 & obc rank is 708, sir sggest me which type college allot me? i will fight in top 10 colleges?|
29th June 2013, 08:12 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

college will suit me for MCA after scoring 6770 rank
---------------------------------

1.Kakatiya University, Warangal
2.Thapar Institute of Engineering and Technology
3.Dr.BR Ambedkar University, Agra
4.jntu College of Engineering, Mahaveer Marg, Hyderabad
5.Madurai Kamaraj University
6.Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
7.University of Delhi
8.regional Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur
9.University of Rajasthan
10.Madurai Kamaraj University
11.Banaras Hindu University, Varnasi
12.College of Engineering Kakinada
13.Aligarh Muslim University, Aligarh
14.College of Engineering Kakinada
15.Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?