18th May 2019, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges accepting NATA score of 122?

I am highly worried about what college am I eligible for as my 12th board percentage is relatively low as compared to my National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) score. I scored 59.6% in 12th and my NATA score is 122.

26th May 2019, 02:06 PM
stutiswet2

Default Re: Which are the colleges accepting NATA score of 122?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am highly worried about what college am I eligible for as my 12th board percentage is relatively low as compared to my National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) score. I scored 59.6% in 12th and my NATA score is 122.
Yes, your 10+2 percentage is lower than required 60%. However, some colleges will accept this percentage for admission. After roundoff, it will become 60% so there is no need to worry much about it.
As your NATA score of 122 is pretty good, so you can get admission into good colleges like:
  1. Rizvi College of Architecture (RCA) Mumbai
  2. Rachana Sansad Academy of Architecture Mumbai
  3. IES College of Architecture Mumbai
  4. Kamla Raheja Vidyanidhi Institute for Architecture and Environmental Studies (KRVIA) Mumbai
  5. Dr. K. M. Vasudevan Pillai's Campus Pillai's College of Architecture (PICA) New Panvel
  6. L S Raheja School of Architecture Mumbai
  7. Chitkara School of Planning & Architecture
  8. Bengal Engineering and Science University Shibpur
  9. School of Planning and Architecture College of Engineering- Trivandrum
  10. Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel Institute of Technology (SVIT) Vasad
  11. Apeejay Institute of Technology, School of Architecture & Planning Greater Noida
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?