16th September 2015, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 122 marks in NATA?

Sir,
I have scored 122 marks in NATA and my 12th PCM percentage is 89%. Please mention some good architecture colleges for B.Arch course in Karnataka and Kolkata where I may get admission with only NATA and 12th marks?

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges for a candidate who have scored 104 marks in NATA and 60% in 12th Karnataka State Board?
  2. How to prepare for NATA / AIEEE (BArch)? Coaching centers in Delhi to prepare for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I get a seat in good good colleges with merit mode of payment after getting 122/200 in NATA and 87.3% in 12th Karnataka board
  4. List of colleges which offer MS in USA to a candidate who has scored 319 marks in GRE?
  5. List of colleges which offer admission to a candidate who has scored 453.5 marks in February MAT?
  6. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course in Kolkata to 12th Science candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Can I get admission in NIT-Warangal if scored 122 marks in JEE Mains and secured 91% in 12th being a SC student?
  8. List of colleges which offer B.Arch through NATA in India? Percentage required in 12th to appear in NATA?
  9. List of colleges which offer M.Tech course to a candidate who has scored 34 marks in GATE?
  10. List of medical colleges in Karnataka taking admission through management quota? I have scored 85% marks in 11th(PCB) and same or more will expected in 12th
  11. In which colleges I can get admission with a score of 84 marks in NATA Exam having scored 56% of marks in 12th Class?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Tech with scholarship for a candidate who has scored 25.99 marks in GATE(ECE)? Scholarship amount to be given for M.Tech student?
  13. How to do B.Tech degree from distance education college from Agartala, Tripura?
  14. What is the NATA entrance exam eligibility? I have scored 80 marks in NATA
  15. List of colleges which offer MBBS course to a candidate who has scored 120 marks in COMEDK-UGET?
  16. How to join in Architecture after my HSC in a good college in Mumbai?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th to appear in NATA? Syllabus, subjects enlisted and total marks of NATA?
  18. Should I have to appear in JEE Main to study Diploma in Architecture course?
10th February 2018, 09:52 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: List of colleges which offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata to a candidate who has scored 122 marks in NATA?

As you have done 10+2 PCM and also scored 122 marks in NATA and want to do B.Arch (Bachelor in Architecture)then here below are details regarding institutes offer B.Arch course I Karnataka and Kolkata:-

List of Institutes Offer B.Arch in Karnataka and Kolkata after Scoring 122 marks in NATA:-
  1. Techno India University, Kolkata
  2. Rani Rashmoni School of Architeture, Kolkata
  3. Jadavpur University, Kolkata
  4. Amity University, Kolkata
  5. MS Ramaiah Institute of Technology, Karnataka
  6. Malik Sandal Institute of Arts and Architecture, Karnataka
  7. Impact School of Architecture, Karnataka
  8. CMR University, Karnataka

So these above mentioned are the institutes offer B.Arch course inKolkata and Karnataka after scoring 122 marks in NATA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?