18th April 2011, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Colleges and admission procedure for Research in Medicine?

I missed AIPMT by a few mks..But am very much interested in reaserch in medicine...Suggest me the colleges where such corses are offered...Also mention the criteria or admission procedure...
thank u...

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering research work in medicine? Criteria for admission?
  2. How to do research in medicine? Which specialization will suit me?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?
  4. Colleges, admission procedures and fees for Clinical Research course? Is there any online or part time course?
  5. How to get admission in doctor of medicine course after getting Master of Science? -- [New]
  6. Whether Tata Medical Research Centre offers PhD in Medicine?
  7. msc in clinical research colleges? procedure of admissions? Dates of forms? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Procedure to get admission in colleges under GGS University for Ph.D programme? Books for the preparation of Research Aptitude Test?
  9. What's the eligibility criteria and admission procedure for doing MB in General medicine in St. Johns? I'm an Indian citizen and did my UG in medicine
  10. List of colleges offering Applied Medicine and Research course(Engineering College)?
  11. Procedure to do research on Medicine in USA for MBBS 2nd year student?
  12. What's the procedure for applying for entrance exam for medicine?
  13. List colleges or hospitals for doing fellowship in Non-invasive Cardiology in India? What is the procedure for taking admission?
  14. Information related to BAMS course
  15. Registration procedure of DNB-Forensic Medicine course for Diploma holder? Can I get any consession at the time of admission? Job prospects of Forensic Medicine Diploma course?
  16. Whether AIIMS offer Master of Physiotherapy course?
  17. Colleges offering PhD in Medicine in India? Requirements to get admission?
  18. Procedure to get admission in CMC Vellore, India to study MD (General Medicine)? Which entrance exam should I have to give?
25th July 2011, 09:43 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Colleges and admission procedure for Research in Medicine?

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RESEARCH IN MEDICINE

FIRSTLY YOU HAVE TO DO MASTER'S AND P.hd IN A PARTICULAR SUBJECT IN WHICH YOU ARE INTERESTED

THEN YOU WILL BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR VARIOUS RESEARCH INSTITUTE AND YOU CAN JOIN VARIOUS RESEARCH PROGRAM
25th July 2011, 09:44 PM
Tribhuwankumar1990

Default Re: Colleges and admission procedure for Research in Medicine?

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RESEARCH IN MEDICINE

FIRSTLY YOU HAVE TO DO MASTER'S AND P.hd IN A PARTICULAR SUBJECT IN WHICH YOU ARE INTERESTED

THEN YOU WILL BECOME ELIGIBLE FOR VARIOUS RESEARCH INSTITUTE AND YOU CAN JOIN VARIOUS RESEARCH PROGRAM
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?