25th December 2014, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in Ph.D in Community Medicine for MD candidate? What kind of job I will get after completing Ph.D? List of government and private colleges?

Hello
I completed md in community medicine. Want to know about phd in community medicine after md, will it helpful in jobs? If yes then how? n in which job type? And what is the processes of getting admission.? Colleges available govt or private? Type of course regular or anything else?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for PhD in Community Medicine?
  2. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  3. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D? List of universities offering PhD in tourism?
  4. Scope after doing PhD in Common Medicine?
  5. After MA what is the eligibility to do PhD? Age limit for Lecturer job in government school?
  6. What kind of stipend can I expect from the universities offering Ph.D in Abroad? Procedure to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What is the procedure to do PhD? How can I get the scholarship being OC candidate?
  8. Eligibility criteria, list of colleges with fee structure and procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Ayurveda) after completing B.A.M.S?
  9. What are the reputed colleges offering admission in PhD twice in a year?
  10. List of colleges and procedure to apply for part time PhD in Marine Microbiology?
  11. List of courses offered for Ph.D after completing graduation in Chemistry? List of top universities offering such program? I'm in B.Sc 2nd year in Chemistry branch
  12. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  13. Career options after M.Sc apart from teaching? Can i apply for Ph.D? Options in government and private sector?
  14. How may I do Ph.D or M.Ed? What's the applying procedure for the same? I've done M.Sc , B.Ed
  15. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD?
  16. Detailed information about PhD after MCA? List of colleges in Rajasthan?
  17. How to pursue a career as English Lecturer after doing M.A in English
  18. Expected salary in B-School after completing PhD in Microbiology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?