6th June 2017, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Which colleges are available to apply for M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University?

I completed my B.Sc it from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat university. Now I want to take admission in M.Sc IT which collages are provided M.Sc IT course in Gujarat? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What is the procedure followed?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do MBA in Gujarat after completing BBA from Hemchandrachary North Gujarat University
  2. List of colleges in which we can do M.Sc course via distance mode after completion of B.Sc in Maths?
  3. What's the eligibility for taking admission in MCA course in Gujarat? I have done my HSC from Pune and my BCA from North Gujarat University
  4. Where can I do M.Tech in Bioler Tech or Power Plant Tech?
  5. What should I do after completion of B.Sc in Zoology to get admission for M.Sc in Paleontology? List of Colleges offering this course in Gujarat?
  6. Can I do MSc Maths from External Pune University after completing BSc Chemistry from North Maharashtra University Jalgaon
  7. List of collefes along with their admission procedure and fee structure, offering MCA course under north Gujarat university?
  8. List of Colleges in North India where I can apply now for B..Sc course?
  9. Private colleges offering MSc Physics in Gujarat? I am doing BSc with Physics
  10. How to get admission on the basis of entrance test in Gujarat? I have completed B.Pharm from North Gujarat University
  11. Admission for MSc university in DU after scoring 67.5% in BSc Chemistry from Mumbai University? What is the cutoff percentage? Colleges in which I can apply? Should I submit migration certificate?
  12. Which universities are offering M.Phil Biotechnology?
  13. List of best colleges in Maharashtra or Gujarat to do post graduation course after completion of BCA?
  14. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for M.Sc Agriculture course?
  15. When are the forms for MSc course going to be released in Gujarat?
  16. Placements available after passing T.Y.BSc from Gujarat College?
  17. MSc Subjects and branches after B.Sc. Biochemistry? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I do MSc in Canada after passing BSc microbiology from Gujarat university?
7th June 2017, 11:02 AM
LiyaSharan

Thumbs up Re: Which colleges are available to apply for M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I completed my B.Sc it from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat university. Now I want to take admission in M.Sc IT which collages are provided M.Sc IT course in Gujarat? Can you please guide me with the details on the same? What is the procedure followed?
MSc in Information Technology course is available in leading institutes like Bharati Vidyapeed University, Lovely Professional university, Navrachana university, Arihand group of institutes etc. You can pursue your interesting courses from any of these institutes after your graduation in any of the discipline. You may can avail scholarship for pursuing your course in institutes like Lpu.
7th June 2017, 11:12 PM
rachamallamanoj

Default Re: Which colleges are available to apply for M.Sc IT after completion of B.Sc IT from Hemchandracharya North Gujarat University?

M.Sc IT colleges affiliated to Hemchandracharya North Gujarat university are
1. Times Business School, Ahmedabad
2. Institute of Information and Communication Technology (IICT), Gandhinagar
3. Grow More Institute of M.Sc (CA and IT), Sabarkantha
4. Dhirubhai Ambani Institute of Information and Communication Technology (DA-IICT ), Gandhinagar
5. Dr. Virambhai R. Godhaniya College of Arts, Commerce, Home Science and Information Technology, Porbandar
6. Shree PM Patel Institute of PG Studies and Research in Applied Sciences, Anand
7. Institute of Science and Technology for Advanced Studies and Research (ISTAR), Vallabh Vidyanagar
8. Hemachandracharya North Gujarat University : Department of Computer Science, Patan
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?