9th June 2018, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Bangalore for Aeronautical Engineering and their cut-off marks?

My self Sushma Pethe and I have completed my 2nd PUC from Science stream with 80% score and my CET ranking is 56000 and I have not appeared for any other engineering entrance exam. Based on the above score can I apply for Aeronautical Engineering courses in Bangalore?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any college in Bangalore, which offers lateral entry in aeronautical engineering?
  2. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  3. Government colleges in Bangalore offering Diploma in Aeronautical engineering? Fee structure of these colleges?
  4. Top 10 reputed colleges offering BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) in India
  5. Chances to study Diploma in Aeronautical engineering through JEXPO? List of colleges and cut off marks for admission?
  6. Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?
  7. Which is the best Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Bangalore?
  8. Cut off marks in the Entrance Exam to get admission for Aeronautical Engineering?
  9. List of best Aeronautical engineering colleges in Mumbai and Bangalore? Eligibility criteria required for it?
  10. Minimum marks required in CET to get Aeronautical Engineering in Bangalore?
  11. Minimum percentage of marks in 10th and 12th for Aeronautical Engineering? Best colleges available for good placements? Is there any scholarship available for Aeronautical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in AP?
  13. How to make my career in Aeronautics after completing ITI in electrical?
  14. Which are the colleges offering aeronautical engineering course in AP? I have scored 82% in intermediate
  15. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I get admission in B.E Robotics after getting 75% in diploma E&TC? Which college is the best?
  17. What is the fee structure of aeronautical engineering in Bangalore and Hyderabad?
  18. What is the laste year cut-off for ME Biomedical TANCET exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?