10th February 2015, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?

Hello
I am looking to join Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering
right after my 10th standard.
This is a good idea?
tell me the colleges in bangalore and chennai

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical/Aerospace Engineering in Chennai?
  2. Admission process for diploma course in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th?
  3. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  5. Procedure to study Marine/Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? List of colleges with fee structure in India?
  6. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  7. List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Pune, Bangalore and Chennai? Information regarding the fee structure for this course and the procedure to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma mechanical with 70%? List of Aeronautical Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  9. Which is the best college in Bangalore to study Aeronautical engineering? I have scored 89% in 12th from Siddharta Institute of Aeronautical Engineering
  10. Minimum marks required in 10th and 12th class of CBSE Board to join Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges offering this course in Chennai? Will there be any Coaching centers available for the Entrance Exam in and around Chennai?
  11. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  12. List of government colleges which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering through correspondence on 10th basis?
  13. How to go in Aeronautical side after completing BCA in Chennai?
  14. Can we take admission in Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering after 10th? List of colleges offering the course?
  15. List of top 10 engineering colleges offering Aeronautical Engineering course in Chennai/Tamilnadu?
  16. What are the requirements for Aeronautical Engineering course in IIT Chennai and other private colleges in Bangalore like Hindustan Electronic College? Which entrance exam is conducted for study studying CBSE in Dubai? What is the fee structure?
  17. List of entrance exams to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course for 10th student? Date of entrance exam?
  18. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering at Gujarat on 10th basis?
27th March 2015, 03:27 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?

Yes, it is definitely beneficial because you will become job ready for many private sector jobs after completion of 3 years of study. If you pass 12th and then opt for Diploma then it will not be a good decision because you can opt for B.Tech degree after 12th. It will save 2 years if your aim is only Aeronautical Engineering and nothing else. If you have some other job in your mind then you can go for 12th class of any other stream.

You can apply for admission in following colleges in Bangalore and Chennai

1. Hindustan Academy – Bangalore, http://www.hindustanacademy.edu.in

2. Acharya Polytechnic, http://www.acharya.ac.in

3. Ganesh Institute of Engineering, 55, Goods Shed Road, Near St Thomas Railway Station, Adambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 044 2267 2026

4. Indira Gandhi Institute Of Aeronautics, 34, Barnain, 2nd Floor, Kuppuswani Complex, Raja Badar Street, Poundi Bazar, Poundi Bazar, Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Phone: 044 4355 3339

5. Dept of Aerospace Engineering, MIT Road, Radha Nagar, Chromepet, Chennai, Tamil Nadu, Phone: 040 2251 6178
18th April 2016, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study Aeronautical Engineering Diploma course after completing 10th? List of colleges in Chennai and Bangalore?

Are there Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering Colleges after SSC in Maharashtra
14th May 2017, 02:12 AM
Unregistered

This is nagaraj, I am completed my diploma in electrical and electronic engineering in 2014 .And recently I am working in Bangalore only, so now I am interested to join aeronautical engineering course ,so please share the one of good college in Bangalore and .I have a one question , there is chance to join aeronautical engineering on EEE diploma course just I need to clarify about this matter ....
Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?