5th July 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

In which colleges can I get in Vijaywada?

i will one subject in degree, i will join pg coureses in acharaya nagaruna university in which colleges in join vijayawada, i will woret in pg enterance also i will get rank also msc chemistry in 760 , i wll join in posible in pg college are not and noveber which colleges are strat in vijayawada plz tell pg opratunities

Related Questions:
  1. List of companies offering Project Internship to MBA(Finance) student in Vijaywada?
  2. In which colleges can I get in Vijaywada?
  3. List of colleges offering PG courses in Bio Technology in Vijaywada?
  4. What is the date of Ayurveda PG entrance exam of AP?
  5. Last date of submission of form for KL University, Vijaywada?
  6. List best schools in Vijaywada for taking admission in 11th standard?
  7. Coaching classes for preparation of POLYCET in Vijaywada? Fee expenses of coaching classes?
  8. List of top CBSE Public Schools in Vijaywada
  9. Can I get admission in Siddhartha Institute of Technology, Vijaywada if secured 15227 rank in EAMCET?
  10. List of companies offering Summer Internship for 2 months to B.Tech(CSE) student in Visakhapatnam and Vijaywada?
  11. List of CBSE affiliated Higher Secondary Science(Biology) schools in Vijaywada?
  12. Details of companies offering Internship in January for Mechanical 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  13. Which are the MSc chemistry colleges in Vijaywada?
  14. List of companies which offer Inplant Training to B.Tech(IT) 2nd year student in Vijaywada?
  15. How to get admission in the best residential school near Vijaywada in 8th standard?
  16. Eligibility to get readmission for a candidate who has disqualified in 12th Andhra Pradesh Board exam? List of Higher Secondary schools offer admission in Guntur and Vijaywada?
  17. Best coaching for bank exams in Vijayawada? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What's the procedure for shifting study center in Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) school? Currently, I am studying at Vizag branch of Sri Chaitanya(CBSE) in class 11th and want to shift in Hyderabad or Vijaywada branch
12th January 2012, 06:52 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges can I get in Vijaywada?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i will one subject in degree, i will join pg coureses in acharaya nagaruna university in which colleges in join vijayawada, i will woret in pg enterance also i will get rank also msc chemistry in 760 , i wll join in posible in pg college are not and noveber which colleges are strat in vijayawada plz tell pg opratunities

Your question is very complicated, It seems you have difficulties expressing your requirements properly in words.

But don't worry please ask the question again in the pattern i have mentioned below.
Name of the College/University you want to take admission in Vijaywada:
Name of the Course:
Your qualification with marks :
Your requirements:

It will be easier for us to guide you properly, if you place your question in the above mentioned pattern.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?