24th September 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

Coaching classes for preparation of POLYCET in Vijaywada? Fee expenses of coaching classes?

Hello,
Can anyone please tell me about the coaching classes for POLYCET in Vijaywada? Also let me know that how much fees will I have to pay for coaching?

Related Questions:
  1. Coaching classes for preparation of SAT in Kota? Total fee expenses?
  2. List of coaching classes with Fee expenses for preparation of Indian Police Service exam in Karnataka?
  3. How to join coaching classes after passing B.Com with 75%? Is coaching class essential to become a charted accountant?
  4. Is it fine to take 1 year gap for GATE coaching? Is it true that some companies do not select students with gaps? List of GATE coaching classes in India?
  5. List of coaching classes for preparation of JEE Main & Advanced in Amreli?
  6. Detailed information, cost of application form and coaching classes for preparation of CLAT in Bhopal? Tips for preparation?
  7. Which are the good coaching institutes in Delhi offering classes for preparation of MSc
  8. List of best coaching classes available in Bangalore for GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  9. List of coaching centers and their fee structure for IIT JEE preparation? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Fee structure for IAS Coaching in R C Reddy? When will be the starting of Classes for this?
  11. Coaching classes for preparation of MPPSC recruitment exam in Bhopal?
  12. Coaching classes for preparation of Indian Statistical Service exam in Delhi? Total course fee?
  13. What is the ideal time to join IIT coaching classes?
  14. Online coaching classes for preparation of TOEFL?
  15. Can coaching classes for ISAT be taken after 10th or 11th? Which are the coaching centers and what is their fee structure?
  16. Which institute is the best to crack the IIT JEE entrance exam?
  17. From when I should start preparation of CAT being a B.Sc(Economics) 3rd year student? List of coaching classes with fee structure in Chennai?
  18. Preferable coaching classes for preparation of GMAT in Hyderabad? Tips for preparation?
2nd June 2017, 05:06 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Coaching classes for preparation of POLYCET in Vijaywada? Fee expenses of coaching classes?

Every coaching center has its own fees structure, so you need to contact them to know about their fee structure in details.
Below I have listed some name of coaching center for the preparation of POLYCET:
1) V V NATA Coaching Center
Address: Flat No.302,, Vasanth Plaza,Above Varun Motors,Benz Circle, Vijayawada,
Andhra Pradesh 520010
Phone: 093488 93488
2) Sahithi Academy
Address: Beside MVR Mall, MG Road, Labbipet, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh 520010
Phone: 092477 93651
3) T.I.M.E.
Address: T.I.M.E. Triumphant Institute of Management Education near, G1 & G2,
ADITYA TOWERS, Balaji Colony, OPPOSITE TO MUSIC COLLEGE, Tirupati, Andhra
Pradesh 517502
Phone: 081066 90690
4) Harshith Institute
Address: DRNO:30-22-131 CHUTTU GUNTA ,ELUR ROAD, VIJAYAWADA, Vijayawada,
Andhra Pradesh 520002
Phone: 091604 19854
5) NTTF Training Centre
Address: Gannavaram, Andhra Pradesh 521101
Phone: 094905 14691
6) CADD Centre Training Services Pvt. Ltd
Address: #5-37-197/1, 1st Floor, Nagarjauna Complex, Between BIG-C &
JosAlukkas,, 4/7 Brodipet, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh 522002
Phone: 0863 663 2221
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?