22nd April 2011, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges in Chennai to pursue M.A French?

Colleges in Chennai for pursuing M A French?...please tell me whicha re those

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue MSc in Clinical Psychology? Best colleges in Delhi, Chennai, Pune and Karnataka
  2. Is a English graduate student eligible for B.Ed entrance exam?
  3. Is there any way to pursue Law in any evening colleges of Chennai?
  4. How to check AIPMT application form status? Date of receipt of AIPMT admit card? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  6. Will I get government college or Anna university after scoring 40,024 TANCET marks? Counseling procedure for M.Tech? Best government colleges in Chennai to pursue M.Tech IT?
  7. How to pursue B.Tech/B.E as distance?
  8. How to do B.Tech after scoring 97.2% in Intermediate exam
  9. Information about unconventional post graduate distance learning programs in French language
  10. Colleges in Chennai which offer B.Com with Professional Accounting course? -- [New]
  11. Will I be able to get admission for PG in Chennai after completing BSc Physician Assistant in Chennai
  12. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  13. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  14. What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?
  15. Best colleges for Biomedical engineering? is it better than Biotechnology? Scope in future?
  16. List of colleges offering M.E computer science and engineering in Chennai?
  17. In which college can I do M.E Electrical part time or correspondence course in Chennai Colleges? What should I do to pursue it?
  18. List of institutes which offers Diploma in Accountancy through correspondence on 10th basis?
1st February 2012, 03:53 PM
anubhav rath

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Chennai to pursue M.A French?

Loyal college and Ethiraj college are some of the good colleges in Chennai for pursuing M.A. in french.In loyal college the post graduate courses are separated into various shifts,for shift 1 financial support is provided by the government and for shift 2 students pay the full tuition fee.

both the Ethiraj and loyal college is affiliated to the university of madras
15th May 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges in Chennai to pursue M.A French?

please let me know whether m.a., french is available at ethiraj??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?