29th May 2015, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?

I have done Advance Diploma in French Language and B.COM from Delhi University, Now i want to do M.A. in French. But the Germanic and Romance Studies department of Delhi University is not providing any study material for the preparation of entrance test. I tried last year but i couldn't clear the entrance exam. So please tell me what should i do further? I have searched on google that Amity University is offering M.A. in French, Dual Degree of Bachelors Masters of Arts in French and also P.G. Diploma in French. So please tell me the eligibility criteria, duration and other necessary details for this course. And also, tell me if there is any university which offers Correspondence M.A. in French because at any cost i want to do Masters in French. If i go for regular studies, my preference would be Delhi only. I cannot move to any other state for regular studies.

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc or any degree course in French aftre b.Ed and diploma in French? Scope of French in India?
  2. List of universities in Bangalore offering BA degree through correspondence in french?
  3. Eligibility criteria for french entrance test at DU?
  4. Can I get any job or any scholarship for further studies after completing diploma in french from DU?
  5. Can I do PG diploma in foreign language after completing DELF A2?
  6. How to check AIPMT application form status? Date of receipt of AIPMT admit card?
  7. Universities offering B.A correspondence in Bangalore? Universities offering B.A french?
  8. Universities offering M.A. in French through distance learning?
  9. Minimum marks required to get AIEEE quota in MHT CET colleges for OBC and General Category?
  10. Companies providing 6 months Industrial training for B.Tech Mechanical Engineering Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How can I apply for diploma course or graduation in French after qualifying level 1 exam in French?
  12. Is there any university providing BA/MA in French through correspondence course?
  13. French Diploma students can apply for Degree course?
  14. Can I apply for MA in french after completing 2 years diploma in it?
  15. How may I do BA through correspondence in top universities? currently I'm studying French and have obtained grade "A" for French in Advanced level
  16. Admission procedure for learning French at BHU Varanasi aftre Post graduation diploma in Travel and Tourism Management?
  17. Am I eligible for French NET exam after completing diploma in French from MD university
  18. What is the further scope of doing diploma in tourism management from YMCA and MA in french through distance learning program?
22nd February 2018, 04:40 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility criteria for doing dual degree of Masters in French and PG diploma in french?

For pursuing MA in the French, you must have a degree in the same language or should have studied in the same medium. Admission is mostly based on the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university.

Different universities have different criteria. Some might even accept your diploma in French qualification for admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?