23rd May 2011, 08:33 PM
zinia

Which are the colleges and courses for Eleventh class students?

i have failed in my twelth cbse class exams now i dont want to repeat it again i think that there might be any college in india where i can get admission or any courses available that i can do.i have subject non medical with me.so please suggest me please may god bless you

24th May 2011, 12:59 AM
arvind_singh
Banned

Default Re: Which are the colleges and courses for Eleventh class students?

Hello
Well to be frank its not a great idea to skip class 12th and its of the the important class for every course in colleges and also to get job in good companies.Whenever you will apply for job you have to apply for class 12th marks but if you haven;t done class 12th then it will not be easy for you to get job as you will not be eligible .

You should again do practice and this time study hard i hope you will definitely pass exam and it will also help you to get good college in future.Just make proper schedule study at least 6 hours daily ,makes notes, take tuition, ask teachers if you have any problem but keep doing things do not leave your education at this moment.

But if you are sure that you do not want to do class 12th again then i think polytechnic will be best course for you .you can pursue this course from any where the basic eligibility is you must have passed 10+ 2 examination with 60 % for maximum college
24th May 2011, 01:17 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by zinia View Post
i have failed in my twelth cbse class exams now i dont want to repeat it again i think that there might be any college in india where i can get admission or any courses available that i can do.i have subject non medical with me.so please suggest me please may god bless you

According to me you must appear in the next year examination of 12th

std. because if you want to get higher education then you need pass

the 12th exam. You can also do diploma course or ITI course but your

two year times will be waste so it is batter for you that if you appear in

the next year 12th examination. After passing 12th examination you can

do many course like engineering, BBA, BCA, B.Sc etc.

So i advise you to hard work and improve yourself in the next year 12th

exam board. There are no any course after 11th class. After completing

12th std you can take admission in the higher education according to

your interest. So do hard works.

Regards
~Mukul~
24th May 2011, 09:07 PM
shlrao
Senior Member+

We can understand your feelings but as you know failing in one class you will loose your confidence.

“Don’t forget that if you want to get some thing then you have to loose something but if you want to get more things then you have to loose everything.”

So it will be good if you will take admission again in 12th class from any board as science and commerce and obtained the good marks then apply for engineering entrance exam then you will be able to get the good government and private college. Before your 12th class you will not get any college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?