6th April 2012, 07:59 PM
scienceclub.gaurav

Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class commerce?

Sir plz tell me last yEAR papers of central hindu school varanai of entrace exam of eleventh class comerce
please send me the details

10th August 2012, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class commerce?

When application form of central boys school entrance exam 20120 opend
19th August 2012, 08:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class commerce?

plz send me the previous years entrance exam question papers for class 6th plzzzzzzzz.My email id is [email protected]
10th October 2012, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage to admission
11th December 2012, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Please give me the last year of entrance exam question paper for class 9th please
My id is [email protected]
11th January 2013, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

when the c h s form fill for class 9
8th February 2013, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

Plz.send sample paper of enterence test for class 11th Sc.on web [email protected]
15th February 2013, 09:38 PM
Unregistered

plz.... plz...... send sample paper of last year enterance exam for 9th class on [email protected]
18th February 2013, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

i am going to give the entrance exam of class 9 and i want last year entrance exam papers of class 9 irequest you to send it to my email id my id is [email protected] plzzzzzzzzzzz plzz plzzzz
1st March 2013, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

Plz tell me about the date of filling form and admission process in details and semd me last year question papers of commerce group at [email protected]
16th March 2013, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

plz send me 9th previous year exam paper .
21st March 2013, 07:04 AM

Default Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class commerce?

Sir plz tell me last yEAR papers of central hindu school varanai of entrace exam of eleventh class maths .please send me the details
24th March 2013, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

Plz sir send me the question paper of class 9th of previous year.
26th March 2013, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

HI I AM SHASHANK TIWARI PLEASE SEND ME QWESTION PAPERS OFPREVIOUS YEARS OF CLASS11 BIO STREAM FOR SELECTION IN CHS AND ALSO TELL ME ABOUT THE ADMISSION AND MONTHLY FEE. MY E-MAIL ID IS [email protected]
26th March 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

when admission form of central boys school of entrance exam open?
3rd April 2013, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

plzzzzz snd me last year entrance qstns paper
11th April 2013, 03:52 PM
avinash bhabua

Default Re: Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class math

[QUOTE=Unregistered;3152268]Plz.send sample paperof enterence test for class 11th math on my [email protected]
16th April 2013, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

i want entrance exam paper of class 9 plzzzz send me my email id is [email protected]
19th April 2013, 10:24 AM
Unregistered

last year entrance exam paper for 11-maths group
30th April 2013, 10:09 PM
Unregistered

Yes,i want to latest year paper of enterence exam of maths group of 11
1st May 2013, 10:17 AM
SUDHANSHU KASHYAP

Default Re: Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class MATHS?

Sir plz tell me last yEAR papers of central hindu school varanai of entrace exam of eleventh class MATHS.
please send me the details[/QUOTE]
8th May 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir,please sent me last year question paper of class11th commercr of chs entrance ,please with hard request...
9th May 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class commerce?

My self §aloni.
I want to take admission in class 11th plz tell me what syllabus of class 11th.
9th May 2013, 01:48 PM
Unregistered

previous year qurstion of entrance test of central hindu school class 11 maths group
23rd May 2013, 04:28 PM
Unregistered

For Query About C.H.S Go On FB Link:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Central-Hindu-Boys-School/188193597934609
23rd May 2013, 04:32 PM
Central Hindu School

CHBS FACEBOOK LINK:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Central-Hindu-Boys-School/188193597934609
23rd May 2013, 04:33 PM
Central Hindu School

Arrow Re: Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class commerce?

CHBS FACEBOOK LINK:https://www.facebook.com/pages/Central-Hindu-Boys-School/188193597934609
10th June 2013, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

Six class reselt 2013
18th June 2013, 08:09 PM
Unregistered

what is the cut off marks of class tenth of Bio group
for sc
10th October 2013, 06:57 PM
Unregistered

how to prepare for entrance of class 9
13th October 2013, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

i want the last 10 years question for entrance exam of CHS for class 6th.please recommend me special site if it exist.
15th October 2013, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

what was the last cutoff of class9 in2013 for chgs? plz tell me my email is [email protected]
20th December 2013, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir in 2014 i m going to give my class tenth board exam from carmel school u.p board n i want admission in b.h.u for this i want to study my 11 class un c.h.c so pllz tell me last yEAR papers of central hindu school varanai of entrace exam of eleventh class maths .please send me the details on my id [email protected]
1st February 2014, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir I want to know that what are the advantages of study in 11 & 12 in bhu please help me
15th February 2014, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Sir,I want to admission in Central Hindu School and tell me how prepare for entrance exam of class 9.Please help me
15th February 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

I want to admission in Central Hindu School, Varanasi for class 9 tell me how to prepare for entrance exam.
15th February 2014, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

Plz send entrance syllabus and sample papers for entrance of class 9 on [email protected]
15th March 2014, 03:35 PM
vdfxrjthyhujkl

Smile Re: Last year papers of central hindu school Varanasi of entrance exam of eleventh class math

[QUOTE=avinash bhabua;3381280]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz.send sample paperof enterence test for class 11th math on my [email protected]
26th March 2014, 02:26 PM
Unregistered

i want syllabus of 11th class entrance in central hindu girls school?
30th March 2014, 09:06 AM
Unregistered

Sir in this year my Tenth CBSE board exam will over so i want to take admission in CHS boys. so please send me last year entrance exam test question paper for maths group in my id.
my id is [email protected]
1st April 2014, 10:16 AM
Unregistered

plz send sample paper of entrence test for class9th on my [email protected]
3rd April 2014, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

please send me the model paper of chs entrance exam for class 11th from science section.my email-id is [email protected]
4th April 2014, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

sir, i want to know about the syllabus of entrance exam for class 11 (maths ) 2014.......plz plz plz help
8th April 2014, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

please send previous year papers of CHS entrance exam for class 11th maths on my [email protected]
12th April 2014, 09:02 AM
Unregistered

please send previous year papers of CHS entrance
exam for class 11th maths on my id- [email protected]
13th April 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I want syllabus for entrance exam of 9 class .
If possible send on ([email protected])
16th April 2014, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Plz send me model paper of last year for selection in chs
On [email protected]
19th April 2014, 10:00 PM
Unregistered

last year papers of central hindu school varanasi 6th class on [email protected]
26th April 2014, 10:46 AM
Unregistered

last year paper of entrance exam of maths of central hindu girls school on [email protected]
27th April 2014, 03:29 AM
Unregistered

plz provide me entrance exams papers for class XI sience(maths) group please...........as soon as possible
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?