30th October 2015, 07:24 PM
Unregistered

Colleges in Hyderabad and nearby for ITI in Electrician and process to get admission?

sir i am completed my iti electrician so please tell me the process and collages details in hyderabad and nearby and also fee detiles

31st October 2015, 11:17 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges in Hyderabad and nearby for ITI in Electrician and process to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir i am completed my iti electrician so please tell me the process and collages details in hyderabad and nearby and also fee detiles
If you have completed your ITI Electrician course and looking for a job in Hyderabad, then there are many vacancies in Hyderabad for ITI Electrician.

You can search it out on Job Vacancy sites.

Some of those companies in which there is vacancy are listed here:
  • C2M Solutions
  • Central Ground Water Board
  • CareerRitz Staffing Solutions
  • Kayempee Foods Pvt Ltd
  • RAJA SURYA POWER SYSTEMS
  • Sia Publishers (And) Distributors Pvt Ltd
  • ORVITO

All these above companies are of Hyderabad, you can contact them for your job.
18th March 2016, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges in Hyderabad and nearby for ITI in Electrician and process to get admission?

I have done graduation, I've desire to do the diploma in Electrician .What I need to do? Please suggest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?