17th May 2015, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?

Sir,
I have completed my ITI in Electrician Trade.
I want to do Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU.
So, please tell me the process for getting admission.
Waiting for your reply.

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Electrical Engineering at IGNOU, Punjab for ITI holder in Wireman Trade?
  2. Procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for ITI holder?
  3. Study in Newzealand/Australia for Diploma holder in Electrical Engineering?
  4. Whether IGNOU is AICTE approved to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering course? Total course fee of this Diploma course?
  5. Detailed procedure to study AMIE in Electrical Engineering for Diploma Chemical Engineer?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech Electrical Engineering for Electronics Diploma holder?
  7. List of correspondence colleges offering Electrical Engineering Diploma course for ITI holder?
  8. Scholarship tests to study B.E. for Diploma holder? Courses available for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  9. Procedure to get admission in Rajasthan Technical University to study B.Tech 2nd year for Electrical Engineering Diploma holder of Gujarat Technological University?
  10. Post diploma in electrical engineering from Kerala?
  11. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU?
  12. Is distance B.E AICTE approved? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Can I get admission in GTU after completing diploma in IGNOU? I am studying in diploma mechanical engineering
  14. Can a diploma holder in Information technology get admission for Engineering course? What is the procedure followed for admission?
  15. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study Diploma in Mechanical Engineering in IGNOU? Procedure to get admission?
  16. Can I do degree in electrical engineering through distance learning after completing diploma in electrical engineering?
  17. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI in Electrical trade
  18. How to apply for Polytechnic diploma after completing ITI electrical trade
21st May 2015, 12:03 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?

You will have to crack the Entrance Examination of your Own State for the course of Polytechnic.
You will have to take admission to the course of Diploma in your choice of the stream that you like.
So you should start preparing for the Entrance Examination so that you can get a very good rank and it will eventually help you in getting admission to the best colleges for the course of Diploma.
So just make sure that your preparation is up to the mark and once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of Diploma in Engineering.
You will have to crack the Entrance Examination of your Own State for the course of Polytechnic.
You will have to take admission to the course of Diploma in your choice of the stream that you like.
So you should start preparing for the Entrance Examination so that you can get a very good rank and it will eventually help you in getting admission to the best colleges for the course of Diploma.
So just make sure that your preparation is up to the mark and once you are able to crack the Entrance Examination you will be able to get admission to the course of Diploma in Engineering.
15th September 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Admission procedure to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in IGNOU for ITI(Electrician Trade) holder?

Sir, i am graduate and i want to do course of
electrician of one year can i do this from ignou
Harikeshu
20th February 2016, 09:11 AM
Unregistered

I have 10 years experience in auto mechanic. So I need to certificate of iti so please tell me about.
21st February 2016, 02:08 PM
monikasiri

You can get into any desired course in diploma based on your Tenth Standard results.Every state conducts and entrance exam for Diploma.It is conducted by State Board of Technical Education.The exam pattern is choose the correct word which include basic Mathematics,Physics and Chemistry.You should write the exam and score a good rank to get seat in your desired college.Later,counselling is conducted and seats are allotted based on your rank.
26th February 2017, 05:07 PM
Mukhatar alam siddique

Sir, I have completed my ITI in Electrician Trade.
I want to do Electrical Engineering Diploma course in IGNOU.
So, please tell me the process for getting admission.
Waiting for your reply.
10th September 2018, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for taking admission in Diploma electrical engineering having ITI electrial diploma
4th September 2019, 11:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am government job holder on basis ITI(electrician). I want study to diploma for higher position jobs. Please suggest open diploma in INGOU. Please suggest me
24th December 2020, 10:06 PM
Unregistered

Course fee of electrical engineering
28th October 2022, 01:45 AM
Unregistered

What is the selection process for ITI electrician sir, trade holder in electrical engineering polytechnic ignou college .
Please explain in detailed information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?