21st February 2012, 09:44 AM
ambatiraghu502

In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course having not qualified in GATE Exam?

sir i am not qualified gate but me join to m tech for any college are available

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges offering pgecet qualified candidates to take admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. In which colleges can I get admission for M.Tech after qualifying for GATE exam?
  3. In which college can I get admission for M.Tech electrical engineering?
  4. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  5. Procedure to get M.Tech stipend for GATE
  6. How to do part time M.Tech CSE after scoring 33.33 marks? Which are the colleges?
  7. How to get admission in colleges of Pune for M.Tech after scoring 7.00 in GATE
  8. Procedure of counseling after getting qualified in GATE exam for M.Tech in top colleges of India?
  9. MTech admission in computer science and engineering without qualifying GATE exam?
  10. Do I need to be GATE qualified to apply for PhD(Computer Science) entrance test of Anna University? -- [New]
  11. In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course having not qualified in GATE Exam?
  12. How can I get admission in M.tech without qualifying GATE?
  13. Fee structure and donations requirements for Mtech admission in good colleges without qualifying GATE?
  14. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student
  15. List of M.Tech colleges in Chandiharh and HP which take admission without GATE exam?
  16. Names of the colleges of Punjab which are not dependent on GATE for admission?
  17. Do all engineering colleges in Bangalore and Mysore give stipend to GATE qualified M.Tech students? Colleges providing stipend?
  18. Can I get admission in any government college through UPTU? I have qualified GATE with a score of 312
21st February 2012, 11:29 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course having not qualified in GATE Exam?

Admission to Indian Institute of Technology (IITs) or National Institute of Technology (NITs) Without GATE score (NON-GATE):
Most of the student can not imagine going to IITs without tough completion, which is a correct assumption. But there are ways to get into IITs and NITs without GATE scores too. Below are the possible cases.
Sponsored Candidates: If you are working in industry for over three year and can prove that your employer is ready to allow you to go to study by letters from authority, you can apply under this category.
There are few seats reserved under this category in both IITs and NITs.
Quality Improvement Program (QIP): This is started by Govt. of India to improve the quality of teaching staff in state colleges by giving them a chance to attend India’s top most engineering schools. All the faculty members with three years plus experience are eligible for this.
Kindly read the upcoming post giving detail view of these programs.

Admission to Indian Institute of Information Technology (IIITs):
They conduct their own exam for admission. Anyone can apply and try to get admission for Master of Engineering. These colleges are deemed universities and have good infrastructure and placements.

Admission to Central and State Universities:
Few Central Universities conduct there own exams and few consider GATE scores too. Most of the State University doesn’t get GATE qualified students, therefore they conduct their own written test and interview. For more information about notification and other details please subscribe via email, check the box on upper right side of this page. For a list of central universities offering M.Tech programs visit Master of Engineering Degree (M.Tech) in Central Universities.

Private Deemed Universities:
These days in India there are many professional private universities offering masters in engineering. They conduct their won exam and interview. Admission is easy but they may charge huge fee.

Private Engineering colleges offering Master of Engineering:
AICTE approve many old private engineering colleges to start M.Tech course because of infrastructure and faculty. Admission these are easy but may be expensive. A complete list of private colleges in every state in India is given at “Statewise list of Private Engineering colleges offering M.Tech“.

Part Time Master of Engineering:
Few State universities offer this program with the condition that student must live within the some distance (for example 30KM) radius from universities. Class usually conducted in evening and weekends.

Distance M.Tech Program:
This is most risky program, because many fraud universities offer M.Tech distance program that is not affiliated to any accreditation committee. For good detail about good universities Please read my earlier post on “M.Tech Distance programs in well known and reputed universities”.

Colleges for M.Tech without GATE score are as follows: -

1. Annamalai University

2. Maharishi Dayananad University

3. Patna University

4. Madras University

5. Bangalore University
21st February 2012, 11:40 AM
prafvik

Default Re: In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course having not qualified in GATE Exam?

To get into M.Tech GATE is not the only entrance

there are lot of entrance exams which are conducted by institute itself

Such as deemed universities

or state universities

I will suggest you to try for IIIT hyderabad.
25th February 2012, 01:53 AM
tanu47

Please Go For The Following Colleges For M.Tech Without Gate Score As Under-
Patna University
Madras University
Bangalore University
Annamalai University
Maharishi Dayananad University
15th March 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

i got 27 mark in GATE exam. i am from CSE dept.. can i get good colllege?????
3rd April 2012, 03:13 PM
Unregistered

can i get into any good university with just qualified marks 17 with 191 gate score in eee(SC Category)?
5th April 2012, 02:20 AM
Unregistered

i got 18.33 marks in gate2012 exam and want to complete m.tech in any college in north India . please sagest me as soon as possible .thanks
my email id is [email protected]
12th April 2012, 05:16 PM
allizzwelll

Hello sir..i got 20.67 marks in gate2012 ....i'm from SC Categoty and i miss the qualify marks by 0.36..... tell me what to do.....can i get mtech admikssion in gud college...pls refer me [email protected]
22nd June 2012, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

hello sir my enterence is not clear and i had taking aDMISSION IN ITN CG.
16th July 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Kindly let me which colleges offer stipen during M-Tech program for gate qualified candidates? Please reply to my question.
25th August 2012, 08:45 PM
Techno admissions

Thumbs up Re: In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course having not qualified in GATE Exam?

If You are intrested for part Time / Full Time Mtech / MBA / Btech Course then we can provide you the path for admission in manav bharti university , hp

Note : we will provide paper guidence also
visit www.myadmissions.in, www.technogroups.in
or connect at 09891293648 / 01165037852
25th August 2012, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: In which colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course having not qualified in GATE Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i got 18.33 marks in gate2012 exam and want to complete m.tech in any college in north India . please sagest me as soon as possible .thanks
my email id is [email protected]

If You are intrested for part Time / Full Time Mtech / MBA / Btech Course then we can provide you the path for admission in manav bharti university , hp

Note : we will provide paper guidence also
or connect at 09891293648 / 01165037852
25th August 2012, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

POSTGRADUATE / UNDERGRADUATE COURSE FROM MANAV BHARTI UNIVERSITY HP
If Any Working / Non Working Professional are intrested for Part Time / Full Time, Mtech / MBA / Btech Course then we can provide you the path for admission in
Manav Bharti University , HP

Note : We Can provide paper guidence also
or connect at 09891293648 / 01165037852 for further enquiry.
6th September 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to get a job after doing MTech in ECE from Private Colleges.
18th October 2012, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

sir i have done btech with electrical n electronics engg in 2012 with 59.6 marks. but me join to mtech for any college
13th January 2013, 11:34 AM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course having not qualified in GATE Exam

1.Maharishi Dayananad University

2.Madras University

3.Annamalai University

4.Bangalore University

5.Patna University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
17th January 2013, 04:44 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

colleges I can get admission for M.Tech course having not qualified in GATE Exam

1.Annamalai University

2.Maharishi Dayananad University

3.Patna University

4.Bangalore University

5.Madras University

6.Annamalai University

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
23rd March 2013, 10:46 PM
Unregistered

I scored 25.33 in GATE 2013 but qualifying mark is 27.13. Will i get admission for M Tech 2013????
2nd April 2013, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,
i qualified in gate 2013,with All India Rank (AIR): 30309,in ece stream,which colleges i get? can u plz suggest me?my mail id is [email protected]
21st February 2014, 04:21 AM
vishal984

If You are intrested for part Time / Full Time Mtech / MBA / Btech/ MBBS Course then we can provide you the path for admission...we r nt a concaltant bt we provide yur best chosice college in minimum ammout accross india
E mail: [email protected]
mob : 9580314315
21st February 2014, 04:24 AM
vishal984

If You are intrested for part Time / Full Time Mtech / MBA / Btech/ MBBS Course then we can provide you the path for admission...we r nt a concaltant bt we provide yur best chosice college in minimum ammout accross india
E mail: [email protected]
mob : 9580314315
2nd May 2014, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

I got 32.33 marks in GATE 2014 as general category,will I get any NITs in first round
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?