26th August 2011, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?

sir please give me information about m pharmacy colleges for 6000rank in gpat in andhra pradesh as well as in karnataka.i want to know colleges which provide pharmaceutics and analysis for my rank

Related Questions:
  1. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  2. List of colleges of pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  3. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  4. M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?
  5. List of colleges I can get apply for a seat in Pharmaceutics department with GPAT rank 5105? What's the applying procedure and fee structure for the same?
  6. M.Pharmacy colleges list in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  8. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  9. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  10. Colleges of AP providing stipend after scoring 9000 rank?
  11. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
  12. Can I get Pharmaceutics in Andhra University with 171 rank in GPAT? -- [New]
  13. Which colleges I can get seat for M-Pharmacy course having secured a rank of 8500 in GPAT Exam?
  14. Where can I expect a seat in AP after scoring 2765 in GPAT? Any chance to get a seat in AP university? List of top colleges where I can get a seat?
  15. List of colleges in which I can get a seat in Pharmaceutics? Any chance to get a seat in Hyderabad Colleges and Vijayawada Siddhartha College?
  16. Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?
  17. List of colleges where I can get a seat after scoring 2456 rank in GPAT? Colleges providing stipend?
  18. In which colleges in Andhra Pradesh can I expect a seat after scoring 1131 rank in GPAT?
16th October 2011, 09:08 PM
srinath varma

Default Re: Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir please give me information about m pharmacy colleges for 6000rank in gpat in andhra pradesh as well as in karnataka.i want to know colleges which provide pharmaceutics and analysis for my rank
hi
congratulations for qualifying in gpat exam..
for u'r rank u can get m.pharm seat in andhra pradesh also in Karnataka for that you have to register in respective states after giving notification by them and then have to attend pgec counseling

following are colleges providing pharmaceutics and analysis in which u can get seat for u'r rank
bharat college of pharmacy
srinivasarao college of pharmacy
vignan pharmacy college
sai aditya institute of pharmaceutical sciences
giet school of pharmacy
AKRG college of pharmacy
st mary's college of pharmacy
12th July 2013, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?

is the scholarship provided for each qualified student s same or different in gpat 2013 ?????????? if it s different can u say me how much i vill get for my rank 6225
15th June 2023, 08:30 PM
Mythreyi1990

List of colleges

Vignan pharmacy college

St Mary's College of pharmacy

giet school of pharmacy

AKRG college of pharmacy

Bharat college of pharmacy

Sri ivasarao college of pharmacy....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?