21st October 2014, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?

hello sir
can you please list me some colleges
which providing mpharma in Andhra Pradesh
with stipend as i secured 7944 rank in gpat.
waiting for your reply
thank you and regards

Related Questions:
  1. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  2. Colleges offering good course and scholarship for M.Pharm in Andhra Pradesh having secured a GPAT rank of 3500?
  3. How many M.Pharma colleges are there in Andhra Pradesh and total number of seats there?
  4. List of colleges I can apply for Ceutics and Pharmaceutical analysis with GPAT rank 5916 in Andhra Pradesh?
  5. M.Pharmacy colleges list in Andhra Pradesh -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of AICTE approved & stipend providing colleges(In Andhra pradesh) for a student having 5735 rank in GPAT?
  7. How to join in M.Pharm Pharmaceutics branch after scoring 4000 GPAT rank? Best colleges in Andhra Pradesh, Maharashtra and Gujarat?
  8. Can I get the admmission in Osmania Univesity with GPAT 538 rank?
  9. List of colleges of pharmacy in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka?
  10. In which colleges in Andhra Pradesh can I expect a seat after scoring 1131 rank in GPAT?
  11. List of pharmacy colleges in which I can get after scoring 6000 rank in GPAT in AP and in Karnataka?
  12. Which are the top M.Pharm colleges for me after scoring a rank of 1693 rank in GPAT?
  13. In which college can I get admission having 2589 rank in GPAT?
  14. Which college could I get after scoring 1793 in GPAT?
  15. GPAT Colleges in hyderabad, andhra pradesh based on GPAT Rank of 2750
  16. Colleges of AP providing stipend after scoring 9000 rank?
  17. AICTE approved stipend giving M.Pharmacy colleges in Andhra Pradesh through GPAT Rank
  18. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 3010 rank in GPAT? List of top 25 M.Pharm colleges in Hyderabad and Andhra Pradesh?
26th October 2014, 03:39 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?

Congratulations for the rank you scored in GPAT. Based on the rank you got, you may not get in to top colleges, but can get in to good colleges. These colleges also provide stipend and also good placements without any fail.

List of Institutes in Andhra Pradesh offering MPharma:

• Avanthi Institute of Pharm. Science
• Balaji College of Pharmacy
• Bapatla College of Pharmacy
• Bharat Institute of Technology
• Bharath School of Pharm.
• Bhaskar Institute of Pharmacy
• Aurobindo College of Pharm. Science
• Sri Indu College of Engineering and Technology
• G Pulla Reddy College of Pharmacy and more.
17th April 2018, 12:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: M.Pharma colleges in Andhra Pradesh for a candidate who has secured 7944 rank in GPAT?

I qualified gpat, my rank is 6045, in which colleges Andra pradesh I expected,which college my rank is accepted
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?