21st January 2018, 05:19 PM
akhilgeorge 22

Which are the colleges in India offering Graduation in Robotics Studies and how to join ISRO based on this?

I am a Polytechnic 17 year old student and I am interested in Robotics and Outer Space Rovers. I have aim to join ISRO in Bangalore. How can I give shape to it? What education do I require for all this? Which is the colleges in India which offers specialized robotics studies?

18th February 2018, 04:53 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the colleges in India offering Graduation in Robotics Studies and how to join ISRO based on this?

Best institutes names in India for Robotics Studies are listed below.
>>IITs(Indian Institute of Technology)
>>University of Hyderabad
>>Birla Institute of Technology and Science (BITS), Pilani
>>SRM University, Chennai
>>Roorkee Engineering & management Technology Institute, Shamli
>>Jadavpur University, Kolkata

Yes, you can join ISRO after completing B.Tech course in Robotics . Candidates can join ISRO by Campus Recruitment or direct entry through written test and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?