26th October 2011, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Colleges offering Bachelor of Education course with distance learning pattern?

dear sir,
plz tell me the colleges / universities offering bachelor of edu. Course with distance learning pattern for inservise candidates in maharashtra or other states in india.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  2. Colleges offering distance M.Sc degree? -- [New]
  3. How can I apply for B.Ed correspondence? I have scored 55% in 12th exam
  4. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  5. Can I get Teachers Eligibility test application form?
  6. Information about B.Ed correspondence course in Mumbai?
  7. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  8. From which college can I do B.Ed correspondence?
  9. List of universities offering MBA program to students who have done their graduation through distance learning?
  10. What to do for getting admission to B.Ed being a candidate having secured 41.8% in Graduation?
  11. BHMS is possible through distance education? List of colleges offering this course through distance learning?
  12. List of colleges offering Dairy Engineering education under distance learning?
  13. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  14. Is it possible to pursue my B.Ed through correspondence?
  15. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. In which field should I do MBA after completing bachelor of business administration? Universities offering this course through distance learning?
  17. Do I need to have any teaching experience to do B.Ed through correspondence? List of universities which provide B.Ed correspondence course without any teaching experience?
  18. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com and MBA(Finance)?
18th February 2012, 01:10 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Colleges offering Bachelor of Education course with distance learning pattern?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
dear sir,
plz tell me the colleges / universities offering bachelor of edu. Course with distance learning pattern for inservise candidates in maharashtra or other states in india.

Candidate willing to pursue B.Ed course through distance mode must hold a bachelors degree. Beside this one must be working as a teacher in any primary school since two years. The duration of the course is 2 years, however there are some Universities which offers course for a duration of 1 year.

Following are the list of UGC approved Universities you can opt for the program:

Indira Gandhi National Open University
Andhra University
Annamalai University
Kolkata University

For detail information refer to the official website of these above mentioned University.
2nd August 2013, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering Bachelor of Education course with distance learning pattern?

I completed my UG degree b.com and also my PG degree mba i am interested to study B.ED if i can?
1st September 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

SIR

I WANT BACHELOR OF EDUCATION COURSES IN DISTANCE MODE BE TAUGHT IN MY PRIVATE EDUCATION CENTER IN SOUTH KOLKATA AS RECOGNISED CENTER OF BED COURSE.
PLZ LET ME KNOW TERMS ND CONDITIONS

REGARDS

ABHIJIT GUPTA

20th December 2013, 07:42 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir,

I m completed B.A from B R Ambedkar university... and I m interesting in B.Ed. courses in Distance.

So plz tell me abot corse and term & conditions ..

Regards
Sadhna singh

1st December 2014, 05:56 PM
Unregistered

I've completed B.Sc. (IT) from LPU Distance Learning. I want to pursue B.ed Private from PU, could any one please let me know me know the details like :

1. M I eligible? (I got 65% marks)
2. How to start this procedure? (I'm completely new to this university)
3. What will be the charges? (for 2 years of B.ed)
4. Does B.ed Private have its value while applying for job in college or school ?
5. Any further information will be helpful.

Thank You !
30th April 2015, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Hello Everybody,

As this is the last session of 1year BEd and from the next it will be a two years Degree course.

If you are interested to do BEd and MEd , then we can provide you UGC and NCTE Recognized universities of India. Seats are limited. So contact immediately @ 91 8013141985....

Thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?