9th June 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

BHMS is possible through distance education? List of colleges offering this course through distance learning?

I would like to know whether bhms course is available through distance education and plz list out the colleges that offers bhms in distant learning if possible.thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  2. Colleges offering distance learning B.Ed course? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. List of colleges in Anna University offering distance learning or part time M.E. programs?
  4. List of colleges or universities offering B.A through distance learning course/correspondence course in West Bengal?
  5. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  6. Can I do B.Ed after doing B.Com and MBA(Finance)?
  7. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  8. Details about UGC recognized universities offering BHMS or diploma homeopathy course
  9. List of colleges offering Distance Learning program in BLLB?
  10. List of Institutes offering distance education program in MA psychology?
  11. Admission in B.A Geography in any of the colleges offering distance learning?
  12. Colleges offering Bachelor of Education course with distance learning pattern?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in HR through distance learning program?
  14. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  15. List of the colleges offering Pharma MBA by distance learning?
  16. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
  17. How to do CA course in distance education after completing B.Tech CSE course
  18. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
12th August 2015, 11:32 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: BHMS is possible through distance education? List of colleges offering this course through distance learning?

No, according to the guidelines of UGC, a graduation course which contains at least 40% of its part as practical, cannot be done through the distance learning.

BHMS a degree whose all the stream contain a vital part as practicals.

So, you cannot pursue Engineering through this mode.

If any university claims this, then do not trust them. You will just waste your money and time and all will go in vain.
7th February 2017, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: BHMS is possible through distance education? List of colleges offering this course through distance learning?

Please give distance learning programs in LLB after which we can practice also
7th March 2018, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am 50 years old male candidate, I want to doing BHMS, I have passed HSSC (11th) with PCM subjects, B.Com. & PG in Psychology subject.
24th March 2018, 12:08 PM
Unregistered

I have passed class 12 with biology, chemistry and computer science. I did not have physics. Can I apply for bhms?
28th August 2018, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I am practicing Homoeopathy from 35 years being permitted as RMP by Andhra Board for Homoeopathy - My Book with title "Handbook for Homoeopathy" is recently published by Notion Press - which gives right from basics to the therapeutics towards common complaints and chronic ailments
I credit credentials of DI Hom from British Institute of Homoeopathy
I possess a Library worth Rs. 4 lakhs on Homoeopathy
I conduct classes onn Homoeopathy - and Chairman for JVM Homoeopathy Study Circle at Hyderabad
J.V. MALLAPA RAJU
HOMOEOPATH
4th November 2018, 03:56 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am an engineer by profession, my age is 52, i am interested in medicine, some how i missed my opportunity to study. I am working in a manufacturing company as a manger, i would like to know whether i can learn Homeopathy course and get the BHMS degree through distance education in Inda? What is the possibilities.
24th July 2019, 04:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have passed DHMS from Bangladesh Homoeo Board Dhaka in 1984. I am an indian citizen. Now can I have a Practicing Certificate from the WB Govt.?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?