29th November 2011, 07:43 AM
cnpm

Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?

sir,
plz may i know the colleges which offer msc medical microbiology in tamil nadu along with their fees structure and mode of selection for the year 2012..

Related Questions:
  1. List of Colleges offering Medical Microbiology course in Tamil Nadu?
  2. How may I get the details about Viscom communication course? What are the scopes of this course? List of the top colleges along with their fee structure and exam dates offering this course in Kerala and Tamil Nadu?
  3. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  5. List of the colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure and job opportunities?
  6. List of colleges offering placement to M.Sc(Microbiology) students in Tamil Nadu? Prospects of this specialization? -- [New]
  7. List of Colleges offering Integrated M.Sc in Microbiology in Tamil Nadu?
  8. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology?
  9. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure, scope and job opportunities?
  10. The Tamil Nadu DR. MGR Medical University MSc in Microbiology Systematic Bacteriology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. List of government colleges with fee structure offering PGDM course in Tamil Nadu
  12. Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?
  13. List of colleges offering MSc Nanotechnology in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure? What is the scope and the job opportunities? Is there any special program for nanotech?
  14. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  15. Medical microbiology colleges in tamil nadu?
  16. The Tamil Nadu DR. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology-Anatomy Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University M.Sc. in Microbiology Final General Bacteriology and Immunology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What is the least cutoff marks expected to get admission in medical colleges in Tamilnadu? What is the fee structure
29th November 2011, 04:19 PM
brijesh2970

Post Re: Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnpm View Post
sir,
plz may i know the colleges which offer msc medical microbiology in tamil nadu along with their fees structure and mode of selection for the year 2012..
Hi

M.Sc. Microbiology Colleges in Tamil Nadu

Asan Memorial College of Arts & Science, Gowrivakkam

D.G. Vaishnav College, Arumbakkam

WaySathyabama University, IT High

Mohammed Sathak College of Art & Science, Sholinganallur

Institute of Knowledge Management, NungambakkamIndian

University of Madras

Prist University

Bangalore University

A.V.K Group of Institution

Sathyabama University

Garden city College

Indian Academy Education trust

Bangalore Management College

Farook college

Sri krishnadevaraya university

Madras christian college

Chennai national college

Approximate Fee structure

Admission fee Rs. 2000/-
Tuition fees: Rs. 23,000/- per semester
Caution Deposit: Rs. 30,000/-

-> Don’t hesitate to drop a comment if you any question or would like to share some more information

Thank You!!!
15th January 2012, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?

colleges teaching medical microbiology in india
8th May 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu? Fee structure for this course?

respected sir,
can you please guide me as to which institute is best for joining M.sc medical microbiology in Tamil nadu?
6th October 2012, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

I am B.sc Microbiology completed in the coures, I join on M.Sc General or Medical Microbiology
so,pls further fee details inform give me.
8th December 2012, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

My brother is completed b.sc microbiology, he was join in M.Sc Medical Microbilogy. so, pls further details give me
11th January 2013, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

which course is most preferable general micro or medical micro?? plss reply
9th February 2013, 09:45 AM
Unregistered

i m studying 2 and i m intrested in studying microbiology. which college is best for me and what cutoff is needed to join in such college..? pls rply sir
9th February 2013, 09:49 AM
Unregistered

i m studying 2 and i m intrested in studying microbiology. what cutoff is needed to join in best colleges..? pls rply sir
19th February 2013, 11:20 AM
Unregistered

sir im doing bsc microbiology.im decided to write tancet exam.if im pass the exam when i got medical microbiology sheet in university ???
14th June 2013, 07:51 PM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

Colleges offering M.Sc Medical Microbiology in Tamil Nadu
---------------------------------

1.Indian Academy Education trust
2.Madras christian college
3.Chennai national college
4.University of Madras
5.Mohammed Sathak College of Art & Science, Sholinganallur
6.Garden city College
7.Sri krishnadevaraya university
8.Indian Academy Education trust
9.WaySathyabama University, IT High
10.Garden city College
11.madras christian college
12.Farook college
13.University of Madras
14.Prist University
15.Bangalore University
16th July 2013, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by cnpm View Post
sir,
plz may i know the colleges which offer msc medical microbiology in tamil nadu along with their fees structure and mode of selection for the year 2014..
sir,

I like to know the top 10 colleges offering Pg bioinformatics
3rd June 2014, 09:28 AM
Unregistered

I am doing BSc in zoology. Want to do MSc in microbiology. is it possible???
16th November 2014, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

Can you please tell me which college is best in medical microbiology in coimbatore?
17th August 2016, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir
Please tell me the colleges offering medical microbiology in tamilnadu and related entrance exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?