12th September 2015, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?

I have completed my BSc in medical microbiology & ive an experience of more than 11 yrs specially in UAE.I want to do an Msc in med. microbiology through distant education as currently im employed in govt.sector in Dubai .kindly let me know the details including the fee structure of the recognised universities in kerala.
Y

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure for admission in MSc Microbiology or MSc Medical Microbiology by distance education?
  2. Universities for M.Sc (Microbiology) with distance education?
  3. Fee structure details for MSc Microbiology in distance education in SV university of Tirupathi?
  4. Details about MSc Medical Microbiology Course? Fee structure and the colleges offering the course?
  5. Colleges or universities to pursue MSc Microbiology under distance education?
  6. Colleges in Chennai offering MSc medical microbiology? Entrance exams and jobs placements in Medical Microbiology? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. List of colleges in which I can do MSc medical microbiology
  8. How to do MSc in medical microbiology
  9. Fee structure, timings and entrance test dates for MSc Microbiology correspondence course?
  10. List of entrance exams of medical microbiology? Names of colleges offering medical microbiology in Hyderabad?
  11. How to do MSc in Microbiology after passing BSc in Microbiology
  12. Which course should I take in MSc Medical Microbiology, MSc Clinical Microbiology and MSc Microbiology? Difference between the three?
  13. How to take MSc medical microbiology? Which are the best colleges?
  14. How to get admission in MSc medical microbiology course?
  15. Colleges and their admission procedure for M.Sc in marine microbiology?
  16. Can I do MSc in medical microbiology or Ph.D in medical microbiology?
  17. How to do MSc Medical Microbiology or Agriculture Microbiology from well reputed college? I have passed BSc Microbiology with 70% marks
  18. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
12th September 2015, 03:04 PM
arya8360

Default Re: Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?

Here are some top microbiology institutes for distance education.

~~Michigan State University in Lansing, MI

~~University of California-Berkeley

~~New York University

~~Pennsylvania State University-Main Campus

~~University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
16th June 2017, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Details of M.Sc in Medical Microbiology through distance education? Fee of recognized colleges?

I'm pursuing bsc microbiology.I would like to do msc microbiology in Hyderabad or Osmania university in distance education is there any colleges and I would like to know fee of those colleges
25th January 2019, 12:26 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my msc, mphil, phd in general microbiology now i want to do medical microbiology in corresponding
4th October 2019, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

M.sc in Microbioligy in Maharashtra by distance education
23rd January 2020, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
M.sc in Microbioligy in Maharashtra by distance education
I have completed my PhD in general microbiology from University of Mysore. I want t do medical microbiology as i am working as professor at present. I want t know t colleges. Please help in this aspect.
20th January 2022, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

Msc in medical microbiology distance / correspondence course certificates are valid for carrier?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?