8th March 2012, 04:00 PM
k.siva teja

Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?

I am a student of one of the b.tech offering colleges and i have got the gate rank of 8000 in 2011 GATE entrance in ECE branch and i want to know the collges which are offering the M.TECH courses and full details of the courses offered by the colleges and their respective cut off marks to get the admissions in that college. so please kindly tell me about issues.

Related Questions:
5th March 2013, 05:38 PM
anithamarychacko
Member+

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.siva teja View Post
I am a student of one of the b.tech offering colleges and i have got the gate rank of 8000 in 2011 GATE entrance in ECE branch and i want to know the collges which are offering the M.TECH courses and full details of the courses offered by the colleges and their respective cut off marks to get the admissions in that college. so please kindly tell me about issues.
Dear friend,

These are the list of colleges that offer Mtech course:

Top M.Tech Colleges in India are :

Birla Institute Of technology, Pilani campus, Goa campus

University of Delhi has two M.Tech colleges namely Delhi College of Engineering and Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology

Indra Prasth Viswa Vidyalaya

Indian School Of Mines, Dhanbad

Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University

BIT, Mesra, Ranchi

College of Enginering , Anna University

University college of engineering, Osmania University

IIIT-Allahabad

Jamia Milia Islamia, New delhi

Admission Procedure :

Qualification in the GATE Entrance Exam will decide your College for Admission.

The list of top 50 colleges are provided in the below attachment.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	top-engineering-colleges-2010-rankings.jpg
Views:	479
Size:	109.8 KB
ID:	132866  
29th April 2013, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering M.Tech courses? Full details of the courses offered by the colleges? Cutoff marks to get admission in that college?

I am a recently pass out Btech student.can i get admission procedure to NSS PALAKKAD college through non gate and i would also likely to know about last year non gate cut off marks that was eligible for admission in the college?Also kindly inform me about the date of publication of application form for mtech admission through non gate?
23rd April 2014, 04:11 PM
Unregistered

what are top colleges to do m.tech. in mechanical engineering through ap pgcet 2014?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?