9th April 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

sir/madam
am Shanhar,am intrusted in airline industry,could you please tell me which are all the colleges offering mba in airline and airport management in Kerala and Thamilnadu,and please tell me whether it is a valid course or not

Related Questions:
  1. Colleges in Tamilnadu for MBA Airline and Airport Management?
  2. Best colleges in South India for MBA Airport and Airline Management?
  3. Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Kerala?
  4. Which are the MBA colleges in Kerala offering Airport management and airline
  5. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  6. List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?
  7. How to study MBA Airport of Airline Management in correspondence within Tamilnadu after completing BSc IT?
  8. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport Management in Maharashtra and Madhya Pradesh?
  9. Best institutes in India to do MBA Airline and Airport management or MBA travel and tourism management?
  10. College which conduct the course MBA in airline and airport management in tamilnadu?
  11. List of Colleges offering MBA in Airport Management in Kerala?
  12. What are the career opportunities of the MBA degree in airline and airport management in Kerala? List of the colleges along with their eligibility criteria, fee structure and entrance exam details in Kerala for the same?
  13. List of the top colleges offering MBA course with airline and airport management stream in Tamil Nadu?
  14. How to do MBA in airline and airport management? Which are the colleges in India
  15. Which are the colleges or universities in which I can do my MBA in Airport and Airline Management?
  16. MBA in airline & airport management? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. MBA colleges in Kerala which are offering Airport management?
  18. Am I eligible for MBA in airport and airline management? -- [New]
22nd April 2012, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

hai
Im doing B.A TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT 2ND year in Kerala. Im intrstd in MBA AIRLINE AND AIRPORT MANAGEMENT OR MBA TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT. Please suggest best institution inside and outside India provide this course.

Thank you,
30th April 2012, 06:27 PM
BISWAROOP YOGI
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which are the colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu?

>> Top MBA institutes in India :
> IIM, Khozikode
> Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
> IIM Shillong, Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Management
> IBS, Hyderabad
> XLRI-Jamshedpur
>> Other Institutes :
1. Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
2. IIM, Bangalore
3. IIM, Calcutta
4. IIM, Lucknow
5. IIM, Indore
6. Columbia School of Management, Raipur
7. Rai Business School, Raipur
8. School of Management IIPS, Rourkela
9. Indraprastha College of Management and Technology, Kota
10. Modi Institute of Management and Technology, Kota

> Hope the provided data will help you.
10th December 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

did iim bangalore provide mba airline and airport management course
2nd May 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

hai
Iam p Ramasamy iam doing BBA Im intrstd in MBA HOTEL MANAGEMENT OR MBA TRAVEL AND TOURISM MANAGEMENT. Please suggest best institution inside and outside India provide this course
10th June 2013, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Please help me...
BBA in Airline and Airport Management is a valid course or not..
15th July 2013, 10:28 AM
luckyss
Senior Member++

dear friend.....

colleges offering MBA in Airline and Airport management in Kerala and Tamilnadu
---------------------------------

1.Columbia School of Management, Raipur
2.iim,bangalore
3.iim,calcutta
4.School of Management IIPS, Rourkela
5.iim,indore
6.Columbia School of Management, Raipur
7.Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
8.Modi Institute of Management and Technology, Kota
9.Rai Business School, Raipur
10.Rajiv Gandhi Indian Institute of Manageme
11.ibs, Hyderabad
12.Rai Business School, Raipur
13.iim,bangalore
14.School of Management IIPS, Rourkela
15.Faculty of Management Studies, Delhi
16th April 2014, 03:01 AM
Unregistered

Sir.
I want to know about the colleges(university with affiliation) for taking MBA in airport management and aviation safety in banglore,kerala and tamil nadu.
16th April 2014, 03:35 AM
Unregistered

Sir.
I want to know about colleges (univercity affiliated) for MBA in airport managemant&aviation and safety in banglore,kerala and tamil nadu
27th August 2014, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

I have completed my graduation in bsc mathematics.i would like to become an airport manager.can i any scope in this field?and which colleges offering mba airline and airport managenent in kerala, trivandrum?and also the fee structure and salary ?plz help me...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?