31st March 2011, 11:34 AM
MOHAMED ABU

List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?

Please suggest me some colleges in bangalore for mba airline and airport management....
please send me the details

12th February 2012, 09:48 AM
Shivam.Tiwari

Default Re: List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?

Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
and
Avalon Academy, Bangalore
are the two best institutes in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline management.
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum site.
12th March 2012, 02:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of good colleges in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline and Airport Management?

List of colleges offering MBA Airline and airport management in mangalore
16th August 2012, 06:31 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best MBA college in south India that provide Airport management MBA?
3rd December 2013, 02:28 PM
Azgarkhan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivam.Tiwari View Post
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore
and
Avalon Academy, Bangalore
are the two best institutes in Bangalore offering MBA program in Airline management.
For more queries, you can ask your doubts to be cleared in this educational forum site.
i want breaf information about institute and fees
19th January 2014, 07:49 PM
Unregistered

i want fee structure
26th February 2014, 04:36 PM
Unregistered

MBA in Airport Management after B.Com? Scope of Airport Management? Jobs?
16th June 2015, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

After doing BBA in general we can do MBA in airline and airport management or not
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?