9th January 2021, 05:00 AM
Rani archana

Which common entrance exam I have to appear for securing an MPT admission?

Hi Sir/Madam, I want to secure admission in the MPT program. Can you please let me know about the common entrance exam which I have to appear for the admission? Please let me know asap.

13th February 2021, 07:07 PM
Ulna
Banned

Default Re: Which common entrance exam I have to appear for securing an MPT admission?

There is no as such a common entrance exam that is held nationwide for masters in physiotherapy course a candidate can apply in in IPU CET which is conducted every year for the Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University
main colleges for university will conduct their own entrance exams and in some colleges the admission will be given on the basis of of the merits code in your bachelor's degree
Several States also conduct their own common entrance test for the admissions to the masters course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?