29th September 2018, 11:48 AM
Komati Narendra

Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Mechanical student in Hyderabad?

Hello everyone, I am doing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Hyderabad. I am searching for the companies which provides Industrial Training to me. Kindly let me know about the companies which provides 6 months of training.

30th September 2018, 07:29 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Mechanical student in Hyderabad?

List of companies offering six months industrial training for diploma mechanical student in Hyderabad:-

Ashok Leyland Limited

Axles India Limited

Tata Motors

NTPC

BHEL

ECIL

Hindustan Motors Limited

Mahindra and Mahindra

Royal Enfield Limited

Hyundai Motors India Limited.
1st March 2019, 06:09 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Mechanical student in Hyderabad?

Could you give me the list for 6 months training for diploma mechanical companies in Hyderabad with monthly salary?
20th November 2020, 10:21 PM
Unregistered

Please give me some company name to join diploma mechanical engineer
8th August 2021, 09:30 AM
Unregistered

List of companies offering 6 months industrial training to diploma embedded systems students in Secunderabad
1st September 2022, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

Are they provide accomodation andsome salary in internship
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?