2nd November 2018, 07:57 AM
Unregistered

Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Mechanical student in Chennai?

Hello Sir/Madam, I am a student of Diploma, studying with Mechanical Engineering. I want to do Industrial Training of 6 months. Can you please let me know about the companies which provides this training anywhere in Chennai?

17th September 2021, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Mechanical student in Chennai?

Hello sir/ madam, my name is Rajendra, and I'm studying diploma in mechanical engineering in Andhra Pradesh, Kadapa, jammalamadugu,and I want to train in your company for industrial training, so kindly give me some information about your company.
Ok
Thank you
My mobile number
My e.mail. Id
[email protected]
20th October 2022, 08:58 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Companies offering 6 months Industrial Training to Diploma Mechanical student in Chennai?

Dear sir/madam, iam studing diploma final year in mechanical engineering in Andhra Pradesh,Nandyal -Esc polytechnic College .I want to train in your company so kindly tell the details and information about it
My mobile number-9866664802
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?