13th August 2012, 07:29 PM
anamay.tamrakar

Are companies offering part time job to IT freshers?

Do companies offer a part time job to it freshers only on weekends

Related Questions:
  1. When will TCS call for the job? -- [New]
  2. List of companies offering job for BSc Biotech freshers? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How many companies in India are offering jobs on .net for mca freshers?
  4. Which are the VLSI industries offering jobs for freshers? I have completed my masters degree in VLSI design
  5. Which are the companies offering jobs for Electrical Engineering students?
  6. What are the job prospects after bachelor in Architecture? Where can freshers in B.Arch apply? Names of the companies offering jobs to Architects?
  7. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  8. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  9. Details of companies offering placement for freshers? I have completed B.Tech Biotech with good percentage
  10. How to know which companies are offering jobs for freshers? List of MNC's?
  11. Companies offering jobs for Freshers of B.Tech Biotechnology? Salary offered for the candidates?
  12. How to study diploma in mechanical engineering part time? List of the colleges offering part time diploma?
  13. Institutions offering Ph.D part time?
  14. Any facility to do part time B.Tech in India? Which University to opt in Karnataka? List of colleges offering this course in Karnataka?
  15. Which are the M.E part time offering universities in Gujarat? I am doing B.E mechanical from AMIE
  16. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  17. Eligibility for part time B.Tech and which are the universities offering part time B.Tech
  18. Names of the companies which hire freshers in private sector companies
29th May 2016, 04:04 PM
secret29
Senior Member+

Default Re: Are companies offering part time job to IT freshers?

IT companies always work as per the projects requirements. If a company is getting good number of projects then they used to hires some extra employee on the contract basis. So you can say that they will not offer you job for part-time. Because client project details are very important for any IT Company. and for that reason they offer job only to the trusted people.
But you can join their company as an intern. In that internship program you will get a chance to work on live project and some demo project. If you are doing well in internship program then you can be selected by the company for the permanent role.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?