6th March 2019, 09:34 AM
samharshh

Companies offering Summer Training to BTech(ECE) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh?

Sir, I am searching for the companies anywhere in Uttar Pradesh which provides Summer Training to me. I am currently studying in 3rd year of BTech with ECE stream. Can you please let me know about the companies for me?

4th April 2019, 01:52 AM
Warrior6782
Senior Member+

Default Re: Companies offering Summer Training to BTech(ECE) 3rd year student in Uttar Pradesh?

Hi,

Some of the reputed companies in uttar pradesh for you to go for summer training:-
1) RDSO (research design and standard organisation)
2) DLW (Diesel locomotive works)
3) TATA motors
4) TCS (TATA Consultancy services)

These are very reputed organisations so kindly apply there with your college issued training letter for summer training.
Without that letter these organisation will not permit you.

Thank you
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?