12th November 2011, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Which Company is best for a Fresher to start career between Infosys and Cognizant?

i would like to know which will be best for a fresher to headstart his career either working for INFOSYS or COGNIZANT ??

12th November 2011, 08:07 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which Company is best for a Fresher to start career between Infosys and Cognizant?

Both of them are better..
infosys provides 6 months training in Mysore separately
but CTS has it's training period for 3 months
12th November 2011, 08:12 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Which Company is best for a Fresher to start career between Infosys and Cognizant?

Both of them are better..
infosys provides 6 months training in Mysore separately
but CTS has it's training period for 3 months
12th November 2011, 09:25 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which Company is best for a Fresher to start career between Infosys and Cognizant?

dear friend,
All IT companies are near about same...
You can go for any of these..

But as i have heard that the working environment is better in cognizant than info sys..

Also you can get promotion in Cognizant company very quickly....

So, I think you should go for Cognizant..

All the best..
13th November 2011, 02:32 AM
Fraction Down

dear friend,

Log on To:-www.infosys.com/

Eligibility for INFOSYS is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 60% means 60% in 10th, 60% in 10+2th and 60% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more then 2 year gap in his study career.

VISIT:-http://careers.cts.com

Log on To:-www.infosys.com/

Eligibility for Cognizant is:-

1.>Candidates should have throughout 60% means 60% in 10th, 60% in 10+2th and 60% in graduation.

2.>Candidates should have a graduation from a recognized university(Must be AICTE approved).

3.> Candidates should not have any backlogs.

4.> Candidates should not have more then 2 year gap in his study career.

So,friend I'm saying both the MNC are the best company.so you can go for any one.

best of luck
7th December 2011, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

sir i completed my hr round in cts how many days it will take to anounce the results
13th February 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

sir,
i am a 2012 pass out student and got placement in cts..... i just got the offer letter and waiting for date of joining...
can u plz tell me whether i can join cts as am planning to do MBA in correspondance.....?
18th February 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

If you are interested in doing MBA, just go ahead.
As because there are many passed outs of 2011 who didnt get job yet.
Also Cognizant is a company meant for Ambitious people to work but not for job sake.
27th March 2012, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

which company is better for a fresher between infosys and wipro?
18th August 2012, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

i got recruited to the cognizant company last september 2011 and still i didn get my joining dates why they are delaying the date of join???
23rd July 2013, 10:21 AM
Unregistered

am 2012 passout in bsc . i hav 64 % in 10 and 58% in 12 and 64 in bsc .. am i eligible for infosys or cts ???
15th May 2014, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Which company is best for freshes to start carrier b/w Infosys,TCS,CTS and wipro.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?