17th January 2011, 07:26 PM
mkalpana25

Complete details about Indian Railway exam? What is the syllabus of th exam? How much percentage required to be eligible?

sir,
i am kalpana studying 3rd b.tech ece.i am from tenali. i was quite interested to get a job in indian railways.i want to know the complete details...,like exam syllabus,percentage in b.tech. please send me the complete details about my doubts.waiting for your reply.
thanking you

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility, percentage required, syllabus and other details of doing PhD after MCA?
  2. What type of course should I do to get a job in central railway? What is the percentage required in SYJC
  3. Indian railway TTE exam details?
  4. How much percentage is required for IES entrance exam? What are the requirements for Railway Engineering? What is the pay scale of IES and Railway Engineering and what type of questions are asked in IES and Railway Engineering exam?
  5. How much percentage is required in BA for being eligible for IES exam?
  6. When is the Indian Railway Entrance exam? What is the syllabus and eligibility?
  7. Can I give NET exam after completing first year B.Com with required percentage?
  8. Details about Railway exam? Syllabus of the material?
  9. What is the percentage required in class 11th? Any entrance exam formalities required? I am a student of class 10th and going to complete my ICSE board exam
  10. Details about upcoming railway exam syllabus?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for any government or railway job after completion of diploma course? -- [New]
  12. Am I eligible for railway government job after completion of B.Tech Electrical and Electronics with 66% marks?
  13. What is the syllabus of Junior Engineer Signal in Indian Railway? What is the syllabus? Model question papers?
  14. Eligibility to write RRB examination after post graduation in MCA with 65%?
  15. Examination date of Railway Recruitment Board Exam and the syllabus of RRB exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the examination date of Railway Recruitment Board exam and the syllabus of RRB exam?
  17. How to join Air Force? What is the requirement?
  18. Job opportunities in Indian Railway after B.Tech. in ECE
20th January 2011, 01:55 PM
uditnagi

Default Re: Complete details about Indian Railway exam? What is the syllabus of th exam? How much percentage required to be eligible?

Hello,
You can attempt any of the following exam conducted by UPSC::
<1>. Indian Railway Services of Engineers (IRSE)
<2> Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
<3> Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers (IRSSE)
Recruitment is made on the basis of the Combined Engineering Services Examination.

For Syllabus & eligiblity, check this link ----->
http://www.upscexam.com/upsc_examina..._services_ces/
1st February 2011, 07:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Complete details about Indian Railway exam? What is the syllabus of th exam? How much percentage required to be eligible?

Sir i am amit saxena, i have done B.E. from Mechanical branch. I want to ask about how many percentage required in railway and what type of conditions have to followed
2nd May 2011, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

result of exam jan 2011
8th May 2011, 08:55 PM
Unregistered

i wana know the what portions should be covered to face railway exam, for the post of Station master
24th May 2011, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

how many persent reqaire to do the entrace exame of railway
30th May 2011, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

what eximenation for tte job
8th July 2011, 08:08 PM
Unregistered

Iam currently persuing my third year in ECE. i would like to know about the examinations conducted by railway. Pls tell me where can i get more details.
29th July 2011, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

sir,
i am studying B.sc(Agri) in madurai i am form vellore i will write interested to railway exam , so some have doubts and i want to complete details ,syllabus
please sent to me i am wait for your reply
2nd August 2011, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

how many percentage wants to get admission in railway exam ?
3rd August 2011, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Sir I Pradeep I have done MCA(Master of Computer Application) ,I want to job in railway plz give me some information can i apply raiway with the help of MCA degree if yes so plz give me post name and syllabus information.
26th August 2011, 08:01 PM
Unregistered

i am engineering student form ece branch. i want to kknow abt IES exam. in IES exam how much percentage should be required.and also want to know abt railway engineering what its requirement .and what is the pay scale of IES and railway engineering. and what type of question asked in IES and RAILWAY engineering.and which book i prefere for these exams
9th September 2011, 07:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir i am graduate in BBA so which type of job is get by me
26th September 2011, 06:37 PM
Unregistered

i m b.tech student with EC ,2nd year and i want to service in scra so plz me guide. how can preapaire itself for this exam.what require for this like percentage,english, communication skill etc.
29th September 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a b.com final year student and iam really very interested to work in indian railways so i just wanna know is there any jobs for b.com students and if it is there how much percentage is required for it and also what are posts for b.com students in indian railway
29th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a b.com final year student and iam really very interested to get into railways so i just wanna ask is there any jobs for b.com students
29th September 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

sir iam a b.com final year student and iam really very interested to get into indian railways so i just wanna know is there any jobs for b.com students and if it is there what are the posts for them
30th September 2011, 08:50 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my diploma in e&tc with 87% marks from pune.And currently iam having 1 yrs of experience.now i want to join the railway department,so which exam is suitable as per my qualification.and date of exam.
12th October 2011, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

i complete BBA pls required government jobs for me
19th October 2011, 01:01 AM
Bishwajit Giri
Senior Member+++++

The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and the Central Government conducts the railway recruitment examinations for various posts.

for more visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in

The examinations are:

1:Special Class Railway Apprentices(SCRA) Examination
for that exam:
a)you should complete 10+2 and Bachelor degree with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50%.

b)your age should be between 17 – 21 years .

2:Railway Officers Examination for the post of-

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)

Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables etc

for that exam you should have bachelor degree with 10+2 level science stream.
1st January 2012, 05:30 PM
Unregistered

plz give a damo paper from exam of railway apprentices.
and how many prsentage requierd in this exam.
19th January 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the syallabus for pharmacist in rrb exam
22nd January 2012, 04:48 PM
kavya_guddi

Hello,
You can attempt any of the following exam conducted by UPSC::
<1>. Indian Railway Services of Engineers (IRSE)
<2> Indian Railway Service of Electrical Engineers (IRSEE)
<3> Indian Railway Service of Signal Engineers (IRSSE)
Recruitment is made on the basis of the Combined Engineering Services Examination.

For Syllabus & eligiblity, check this link ----->
http://www.upscexam.com/upsc_examina..._services_ces/
23rd January 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

sir my name is ashwani arya i puchuing be from ec branch sir i am aplicable for which stream of railways
15th February 2012, 01:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir my name is harishankar,iam the student of be 2nd y e and tele. Tell me about scra or other railway job after. B.E.????
28th May 2012, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my graduation (b.sc)in computerscience. is there any jobs related to my education in railway??
8th August 2012, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am sathishkumar.i am studying last year 2pass.i am studying civil engineering first year.i am interested in railway exam.this year which month the exam application will be distributed please send to me sir.i am waiting for your reply sir
15th August 2012, 10:50 PM
manu3

The UPSC(Union Public Service Commission) and the Central Government conducts the railway recruitment examinations for various posts.

for more visit:http://www.upsc.gov.in

The examinations are:

1:Special Class Railway Apprentices(SCRA) Examination
for that exam:
a)you should complete 10+2 and Bachelor degree with Physics and Mathematics or Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum of 50%.

b)your age should be between 17 – 21 years .

2:Railway Officers Examination for the post of-

Indian Railway Traffic Service (IRTS)

Indian Railway Store Service (IRSS)

Indian Railway Service of Engineers (IRSE)

Indian Railways Accounts Service (IRAS)

RPF Sub-Inspectors / Constables etc

for that exam you should have bachelor degree with 10+2 level science stream.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/complete-details-about-indian-railway-exam-what-syllabus-th-exam-how-much-percentage-required-eligible-73966.html#ixzz23dH9dTVb
4th September 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the major topics in railway examination to graduation students ...
14th September 2012, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

Hello My name is ranjithKumar, I completed my B-Tech in CSE Stream from JNTU university. I am very interested in Railways, can u tel the Information Regarding Indian Engineering Services.
Is that I'm eligible to apply this post or not?
If then How can I proceed. and Let me know about the Institutes which are located in hyderabad.
21st April 2013, 01:44 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir my name rahul.My question is that what is the syllabus for Indian Railway Accounts Service(IRAS) ?
27th August 2013, 08:19 AM
zxcvbnmasdfghjklpoiuytrew

Default Plz give me reply as soon as possible...................

sir,
i am JANU I COMPLETED my M.Tech in ece.i am from A.P. i was quite interested to get a job in indian railways.i want to know the complete details...,like exam syllabus,percentage, and also send me the old papers exam details please send me the complete details about my doubts.waiting for your reply...........
thanking u sir..........([email protected])
29th December 2013, 11:55 PM
Unregistered

what is the syllabus for indian railway personnel service exam pls tel me
pls give me the application form website as well
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?