11th December 2010, 10:49 AM
snsovani

Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?

What are the career options after XIIth Commerce.

My nephew is completing XIIth commerce - Marathi medium. What are the posible options?

Shreenivas

21st December 2010, 04:46 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?

Dear friend

If you are belong to the Marathi Medium, then dont worry, now a days every Courses follow the English Pattern. So, if you have a good command in English, then you easily go with different Bachelor courses after 12th.

After 12th you can go for ICWA, CA, BBA, BBM, B.COM.

So, if your Accounts are good, then you can go for Either ICWA Or CA Course. Because after completing CA or ICWA, you can make your future bright and you will get good salary pacakage and a job satisfaction.

So, choice is yours. Choose courses according to your personal Interest, So that you will handle it properly in future.
21st December 2010, 07:28 PM
Rohit Vashisht
Senior Member+

Default Re: Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?

There is vast field available for commerce students. You must be familier with graduation degree i.e BCom which is very traditional course offer by most of the universities/institutions.

Commerce student can opt for CA (Charted Accountant)or CS (Company secretary).
Commerce students can also opt for professional job oriented degrees like BBA, BCA, GNIIT, etc

Students can also make successful career in Media also. Many courses are available like BSc in Multimedia and Animation, BSc in Fashion Designing or other professional courses in Mass Communication.

Commerce students can also join defence forces by appearing in examinations like NDA, SSC or CDS.
22nd December 2010, 03:49 AM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)No problem about the Language you can go for English here on, it is not that much hard, if you word hard at the starting then it will be easy, course you do are

-->B.Com
-->BBA
-->BCA
-->CA
-->Catering and Hotel Management
-->Fashion Design
-->B.sc in Marathi Language

Best of luck, it all depends on your hard work only,Success is yours friend
22nd December 2010, 11:09 AM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

after 12th commerce there are various option. then main options are studying B.Com or BBA.

B.Com is the graduation in commerce. after B.Com you may try for job in Bank and also for civil services. after B.Com if you want to do further study then you may go for MBA.

BBA is bachelor of business administration. this is based on commerce paper. so you may go for it. it is a professional course. the job opportunity is very high after BBA. if you want to study MBA further then surely you should go for BBA. the salary pay scale after BBA is also preferable.

there are other few option also like BBM(almost similar to BBA), CA etc.

best wishes.
22nd December 2010, 04:45 PM
subho19
Senior Member+++

Wink Re: Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by snsovani View Post

My nephew is completing XIIth commerce - Marathi medium. What are the posible options?

Shreenivas
Dear friend,
I will suggest you to go for BBA or BCA,those are very efficetive for your carrer...
22nd December 2010, 04:56 PM
dreksha chaudhary
Senior Member+++

Thumbs up Re: Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?

Dear friend

If you are belong to the Marathi Medium,then there is no problem because now a days every Courses follow the English Pattern.the courses which are usefull according your need are BBA, BBM,ICWA, CA ,B.COM etc.
you must opt for those option only in which you can take command.......so that you will handle it properly in future.
22nd December 2010, 11:14 PM
mini rani
Senior Member++

hi!

No problem, if your nephew is completing XIIth commerce from Marathi medium. He must have studied English as one of the subjects. There are a no. of degree diploma as well as professional courses that he can pursue such as:

BBA
BHM
BCA
CS
Bcom

diploma in fashion designing
diploma in banking & finance
diploma in retail management
certificate course in capital market
24th December 2010, 09:31 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?

Quote:

Shreenivas
well shreenivas,

its good to hear that he's gonna completing his 12th class

these are the career opportunities
1. He can persue B.COM
2. He can have B.BA
3. He can have B.CA

after completing your these graduation
you can have your post graduation in MBA and MCA...

GOOD LUCK..
27th December 2010, 11:37 PM
SonalSinghal

Quote:

Shreenivas
Well friend, other than conventional courses such as B.com, C.A, C.S, ICFAI etc there are lot of other options for further education after 12th for commerce students.They can pursue professional courses such as BBA, BCA etc. If You are inclined towards innovative courses, you can go for courses like BBA LL.B, B.A LL.B etc, which are offered by UPES Dehradun which is well reputed for its academic excellence, well qualified faculty and good placements.. There are lot of job options after doing BA LLB or BBA LLB. U can earn quiet a respectable job for yourself. After the programme u can join any law firm or legal department of any company or U can practice independently as legal advisor. After completing ur course u can even opt for preparing for Judicial Services examination. U can even work as public prosecutor in lower courts. A career in law is among the highly reputable jobs.
28th December 2010, 07:15 AM
Meenu.D

Quote:

Shreenivas
CA (Charted Accountant)or CS (Company secretary).

BCA ,BBA.........

BCOM.......

So many courses are available ..........select the course with his interest is important........

Best of luck........
28th December 2010, 06:01 PM
MEGHAJENA

well shreenivas,

its good to hear that he's gonna completing his 12th class

these are the career opportunities
1. He can persue B.COM
2. He can have B.BA
3. He can have B.CA

after completing your these graduation
you can have your post graduation in MBA and MCA...

GOOD LUCK..
13th March 2011, 02:03 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:

Shreenivas

After completing the 12th class with commerce you have many option to done like BBA, BCA, CA, CS, ICWA..etc. you can take admission in any of one course according to your interest.
If your medium is Marathi then i advise you to take english language because it is a international language and it is help you to get a good job in a big company.
14th April 2011, 11:40 AM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

There are lots of options available after 12th commerce...

Commerce students can opt for several graduation subjects.

For example....they can complete graduation with plain B.com after 12th, then for post graduation they can go for M.com or MCA.

They can also opt for CA....It is a very good course, but they have to study hard for this demanding career.

Another option is CFA, it is a growing and highly demanding career, but the cost of the course is very huge and the course is equally tough.

Another good option is BBA(Bachelor of Business Administration), after that you can go for MBA.

Other options are BBM, CS etc.

So don't worry if you are from Marathi Background, all the above courses are suitable for you.

Choose as per your interest.
12th July 2011, 07:22 PM
Unregistered

AFTER COMPLETING 12 th IN COMERCE IN MARATHI MEDIUM ,I CAN APPLY FOR NDA IN AIR FORCE
8th September 2011, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

I AM STUDING. I AM IN B.COM1. IWANT TO DO CA. CAN I DO CA WITH B.COM? IF YES,SO HOW CAN I DO THIS?
4th January 2013, 09:21 AM
Unregistered

my question is in my future can i do it computer cource
19th January 2013, 09:13 AM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce

1.Catering and Hotel Management
2.b.com
3.B.sc in Marathi Language
4.fashion design
5.ca
6.bba
7.bca
8.bhm
9.cs
10.certificate course in capital market

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3rd March 2013, 08:16 AM
Unregistered

i am studying in 12th Commerce . i no many ideas of my future pleas help me?
9th December 2013, 12:44 AM
Unregistered

Can u show me the commerce marathi paper
19th June 2014, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

I took admission i marathi medium cllge in 12th commerce with subjects oc,sp,IT,eng,account,eco... Can i take all subjects in english??? i can manage to study... I have A/C, IT,eng, in english and rest in marathi... a
12th March 2015, 12:05 PM
Unregistered

Completed 12th arts in Marathi Medium : What are the optionsafter 12th arts?
What are the career options after XIIth arts.
My nephew is completingXIIth arts - Marathi medium. What are the posible options?
4th June 2015, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Hello Sir/Madam,
Now I have completed F.Y. B.com (marathi medium) with 75%(i got a marks in account 100/100) but my parents like a B.CA i am also intrested in computer & accounts.but sir may i know which type of mathematic for B.CA? and B.CA suitable for me? Is B.CA required high english? plz sir give me your opinion.If you could send me the answer to this question i am very thankfull to you.
25th June 2015, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Sir my brother took admission in11class commerce in marathi medium since he is not good in english .but now he is trying can he take bcom in english medium in future..and can the language create problem in getting jon
25th May 2017, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

In 12 board exam i have taken 71.9 percent i am commerce with business maths student can i take bca or go for other field
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?