19th May 2010, 02:43 PM
PRAVEEN SHARMA

Career options after 12th with 76% in Commerce?

Hi
i am praveen sharma.i've completed my 12th wid 76% in commerce .wat r d best future options........let me know abt various courses suitable 4 me(i got 95 in accountancy) & procedure relating 2 admission in a reputed college..plz help me out.......

Related Questions:
  1. List of career options after 12th PCM and 12th Commerce? Requirements for each of those career options?
  2. Which career line is most suitable for a class 12th commerce with Maths student?
  3. What are the career options for commerce students after 12th besides CA?
  4. Career opportunities available for 12th commerce(without maths) students? I'm interested to become CA or join law
  5. I am a 12th commerce student without Maths subject : What are the career options after commerce? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. List of career options available for a 12th passed candidate? I'm a commerce student with computer science
  7. Career options after 12th with 76% in Commerce?
  8. Completed 12th commerce in Marathi Medium : What are the options after 12th commerce?
  9. Career options available after completion of 12th for Commerce students? -- [New]
  10. What career options are available for me after passing class 12th? I am a student studying in class 12th
  11. What are the career options for me after completion of 12th class with Commerce and Computers? Which Entrance Exams I have to sit for?
  12. What are the good career options available for me after 12th commerce?
  13. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
  14. Career options after 12th standard with commerce, apart from MBA and Law degree?
  15. Career options available for me after 12th commerce? Will I get a job in stock market or corporate?
  16. What shall I do after completion of 12th Class? Procedure to join CA course after completion of 12th Class?
  17. Career options available after passing 12th commerce? How to join defence sector?
  18. Best career options for commerce students after 12th?
19th May 2010, 05:47 PM
kirankshinde

Default Re: Career options after 12th with 76% in Commerce?

Quote:
Originally Posted by PRAVEEN SHARMA View Post
Hi
i am praveen sharma.i've completed my 12th wid 76% in commerce .wat r d best future options........let me know abt various courses suitable 4 me(i got 95 in accountancy) & procedure relating 2 admission in a reputed college..plz help me out.......
Dear Friend

U can Opt any one of the Following along with Bcom and further if you can with MCom

CA
ICWAI
CS
MBA
CFA

AS you have scroced good marks one of these courses my help you have great carear ahead.

But, let me warn you scoreing good marks at 12th level is good but not enough. for have good carear you need to keep working hard.

or otherwise I have seen many cases where at 12th level the students had scored good but made mess of the carear after that

Best of Luck and Keep Working hard
19th May 2010, 05:59 PM
prakashbioc

Quote:
Hi
Hello,
You can try to join any of the basic degree like B.Com (General and computer application) and also the B.C.S then you can try to join the ICS exam or the CA, which is still having the good scope in the Industrial Accounting and commerce. Try this !!!!!!!!!!!!
19th May 2010, 09:59 PM
Bella
Senior Member++++

you have scored good enough to apply for the courses available for commerce students
you have options like CA, CS, ICWA and ICWA these are the top degree courses and almost all the students who enters in commerce stream desire on of the above specified degree. But apart from that you can also be an accountant, teacher and can also be apply in banking section. If you have accounting background and have good command over telly, you can also apply for Accountant post in many companies now a day.
19th May 2010, 11:36 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

dear friend

If you have good score in commerce then Following options are
there after 12th Commerce-

B.Com
BBA
CA
BCA
ICWA
CS
TAX ADVOCATE

If you want to Get more information of courses and colleges, then
please visit the below site-

http://www.presentsir.com/College/.

ok
all the best.
20th May 2010, 08:31 AM
sg3125
Banned

Career has no ending.there is nothing bad at that score.mass communication, journalism, audits ,management so many things in after.say win win for life.
20th May 2010, 11:56 AM
herpreet singh

Location: herpreet singh s/o sr. kuljeet singh 215/371 harjeet bhawan bhashirat ganj lucknow -226004

Quote:
Hi
HI
i wanna tell u that there are many fields after 12t ok u will join on it like computer courses,BBA,BCA,B.com ok & go to various computer courses like animation & much more ok if u wanna 2 go ahead in accountancy then u work as a accountant in a gud company ok if u wanna 2 join b.com then u can go to ur university basis college bcz ur % is less 2 join like srcc college there cutoff would be 94% aprox ok but dont worry ......
i think u got ur answer
20th May 2010, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by praveen sharma View Post
hi
hi friend,
there are many options available for u like ca(chartered accountant),cs(company secretry),icwa(cost accounted),b.com+mba,bba+mba and some more.

If you r confident and can do hard work in studies then you must join for ca studies.it takes 4 and 1/2 year for completation.take less fee and provides you after gud salary pacakage and a reputed post.but its study is very hard.think bigger and then take the decision.
Best of luck.
Bye.
22nd May 2010, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
i m praveen.i've passed 12th 4m a cbse affiliated school wid commerce stream.i got 76% (95 in accountancy ) & i had maths as 1 of my subjects.wat r d best future options 4 me??? & also i wanna get into hr college......wat r d possibilities dat i may get into hr wid 76% plus defence quota ranging upto 4%.
26th May 2010, 11:12 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 94 in accounts in 12th class boards exams & i want to do bcom hons.. suggest me the colleges as i got 81% .i want to study in delhi colleges..& can i do cfs side by side???
27th May 2010, 01:54 AM
sadhan
Senior Member+

hi
as per my view your marks is good and you are good in accountancy the go for
B.Com then after choose CA
or you can do BBA after your 12th the go for higher studies like
MBA,M.Com
27th May 2010, 11:06 AM
atanu
Senior Member++

dear friend,
really it is very good that you have very good knowledge in your subject....
you can do the following course..
CA,ICWAI,CS,CFA
apart from this you can also go for the government sector.
16th June 2010, 12:06 AM
prashantmeghalia
Senior Member++

Quote:
Hi
in my opinion CA is the best option for a commerce student. To pass the exam you have to be good in accounts and mathematics. The form cost rs 3600. There is great scope for CA now a days. Many multinational companies will provide you job opportunities with good salary.
21st June 2010, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

what subject should i take in 2 commerce(maths/comp.sci./phy.edu? if i intend to become a tax advocate?
3rd July 2010, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

HIII I M RAVI SONI
I HAVE PASS BCOM SECOND YEAR AAND LEAVE STUDY FOR 3 YEARS
I WANT TO RESTART MY STUDES PLS SUGESS ME RIGTH OPTION TO START MY STUDY FOR A GOOD CAREAR
I DO BUSINESS WITH MY FATHER
BUT I WANT TO DO DIFFRENT
BUT I DONT GO COLLAGES FOR STUDES BECOUSE I HAVE NOT MORE TIME TO TAKE MY BUSINESS PLS SUGESS ME SIR
15th July 2010, 02:00 AM
pinnache

there are lots in the field of management
the various emerging fields of vlsi and it takes a lot of proffesional in this fields .

so,you can do bba ,bra etc.
15th July 2010, 01:21 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
as you did a b.com degree and you want to pursue your further studies with your business you can go for studies throgh distance
you have many hopes
you can go for a bank job with your studies also
you can apply for a bank po exam and that is a govt sector job if you want to do.

another option for you is that you can go fo a mater`s through distance you can do m.comthrogh
ignou
sikkim manipal university

you can go for a course in chartered accountant

and the best is that as you have a good experiance in business you can do a master in business administration
16th July 2010, 12:18 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after 12th you can do lots of courses like

b.com.

LLB.

bba.

hotel management.

ca

cs.
all the best.....
23rd July 2010, 06:06 PM
Senior Member+++

hello friend
you scored good marks
you can go for the following fields
you can go for
BBA
BCA'
LLB
CA
CS
B.COM
MBA
BJMC
ANIMATION
B.ARCH
etc
10th August 2010, 03:33 PM
Unregistered

SIR, I HAVE
11th August 2010, 08:52 PM
ravi k
Senior Member+

dear frnd,

you can choose the following fields given below....

CA

BBA

MBA

B.COM.

M.COM

all d best.
13th August 2010, 04:55 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Hello friend,

You have got good percentile in your 10(+2)..

Now let me tell you that in the market there are a number of course you can do after passing 10(+2) in commerce..

You can do:

BBA,

BFM,

B.Com,

CA,

CS,

ICWA..

After graduating in any of these courses you can go for MBA in the specialization you want the best..

Good luck!
15th August 2010, 03:05 AM
kool
Senior Member++

dear friend,
you marks in +2 is good, & a lot of courses available in market , you have to just choose any one & built your career in this sector.
some listed fields you can opt is:
1.B.Com
2.BBA
3.CA
4.BCA
5.ICWA
6.CS
7.TAX ADVOCATE

kindly choose any one, as per your interest & make career.

good luck.
15th August 2010, 09:22 PM
bholag

dear friend,
Their are lots of career option after 12th with 76% in commerce,
You can do B.Com or BBA.After completing your graduation you can do MBA which is demanding sector now a days.
To get admission to reputed college for MBA ,
you have to qualify in CAT or MAT or SNAP etc exam and then after you have to do well in GD & PI exam conducted by the college
It will be better if you join a coaching classes like T.I.M.E or IMS for MBA
26th August 2010, 01:08 AM
faiyaz
Senior Member++++

Quote:
Hi

Today where there is endless oppurtunities awaiting for any skilled or qualified person in any field Career planning is getting tougher for students.

There are various oppurtunities for you Awaiting after your class 12 Commerce.

For exploring a successfull and Glorious career in Future, you can opt for anyone of the following:-

CA, remains always the first choice among the student, due to its promissing carrer oppurtunity.It is also an Evergreen career oppurtunity.It will never loss its value in due course of time.
Institute: Institute of Chatartd Accountants of India.
Admission Details: http://www.icai.org/

BBA, is a benchmark dergee for all who want to develop true managerial skills and opt for MBA.
Institute: Hundreds of Institutes across India, provides BBA dergee.
Admission: Large number provides Direct admission on the basisi of aggregate will some also conducts entrance.

BCA, benchmark and job gauranting course for one who want to persue MBA in Hospitality to explore there career in 5 stars hotels and Cruise.
Admission: Large number provides Direct admission on the basisi of aggregate will some also conducts entrance.

B.com (accountancy)
, for simple and life satisfactory students, who just want to get some job or whose main aim is persuing MBA.This course is also act as a U-turn point, from here once career can take him to success roads.
Admission: Large number provides Direct admission on the basisi of aggregate of +2

CS, mainly persued by Female candidates as compared to Males.In commercial field CS stands as the 3rd most lucaretive career option after MBA being 1st and CA 2nd.
Institute: Many Institutes across India, provides BBA dergee.
Admission: Large number of Institutes provides Admission through entrance.

ICWA/CMA, this course is mainly persued by students who want to work at higher level or one whose financial status is strong or one who want to do something different in Commercial line.But the negetive aspect of is that in India one can not expect the designation or pay and perk as compared to the students who switch to abroad after acquiring these degrees.

LLB (Corporate Law), this course is mainly studied by students who have speech power and ability to tackle the issues nicely. It one of the most lucaretive option and an evergreen, thats because each and every Company or weather small or Giant has there own Corporate lawers, for handling the legal issues relating to company.
Institute: Many Institutes/University/college across India, provides this dergee.
Admission: Large number provides admission on the basis of entrance.

Now the decision is your's for which one would you like to opt for.

Regards
~Faiyaz~

Last edited by faiyaz; 26th August 2010 at 01:18 AM.
26th August 2010, 01:30 AM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

after 12th, with 76% in Commerce you can do given below career oriented courses.

1.BCA.

2.hotel management.

3.LLB.

4.bba.

5.CA.

6.b.com.

etc.

all the best.............
26th August 2010, 06:58 AM
Adarshxxx
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
with that percentage you have almost all the options available for you in commerce.after 12th you can do b.com and then do m.com after that.you can also do CA/CS courses.these type of courses are of of three stages.foundation,inter and final.you can also go for BCA,BBA,various LAW courses after givinn their entrance.
Wish You All The Best!!!!
26th August 2010, 07:09 AM
nillu
Senior Member+

being a commerce graduate you have many options available to you which you can go for according to your choice and interest. The foolwing opportunities you have
B.Com
BBA
BBM
CA
CS
BCA
26th August 2010, 12:08 PM
robart
Senior Member+

dear friend,

congrats for your marks.you have scored good marks.

for you at this stage B.COM. will be best option.after that either you can choose M.COM. or MBA.

if you want to do higher education then m.com will be better.

and if you inclination is towards business then go for MBA.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 12:45 PM
compaq123
Senior Member+

hello sir
you have to apply for the post of accountant officer i.e CA.your percentage is so good so you are elligible candidate.
courses detail as:
courses after 12th, diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.A, B.Com, B.Sc, BBA, BMS, BHM, BCA, etc....
other option for the post of bank officer
pnb bank,sbi,oriental bank of commerce and sbp,etc....
good luck
26th August 2010, 04:46 PM
cenaetion
Senior Member+

dear friend,

As you have done really well in your 12th, then you can go for any courses like,
Bcom,BBA,BCA,ICWA,CA etc..

but for getting good job you have to do master degree after completion of your graduation...

so, go for that in which you have interest..

all the best..
26th August 2010, 07:03 PM
August
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: Career options after 12th with 76% in Commerce?

dear friend

first of all you have scored well in class 12th.

you can choose any one of the following courses for future

1.BBA

2.B.COM

3.CA

4.ICWAI

5.MBA

AS you are good in accountancy i will suggest you to go for MBA in finanace and account.

all the best.
26th August 2010, 08:46 PM
KHAN20

dear friend
u can join in BBA,MBA,after 12th class.
good luck.
27th August 2010, 12:39 AM
rushi adhia

Hi,

You can join any degrees like B.Com, B.C.S then you can try to join the ICS exam or the CA, ICWI, MBA, B.A, B.Com, BBA, BMS, BHM, BCA and many more.
-All the best
28th August 2010, 01:02 AM
subhash5687
Banned

Quote:
Hi
you have very bright future if you will sinserely complete the CA it is the best course for commerce students
best of luck dear
7th September 2010, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

what is the average salary of MBA
8th September 2010, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

what are prons and cons of being a commerce student?? Please tell me!!
10th October 2010, 12:23 AM
Unregistered

hi m Akash..
still studying in 12 standard .
plz let me know the best courses which i can opt for after completing my 12 ??
actally i m confused whether to opt for CA or not...
help me out..
plzzzz..
Akash
10th October 2010, 12:58 AM
teeks
Senior Member+

congratulation as you have scored good percentge in
+2.
and you want to know which course is better for you after your so i want to tell you tht you are good in study so you can do CA this is good course you can do
best of luck
10th October 2010, 06:34 AM
helpmaster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hi m Akash..
still studying in 12 standard .
plz let me know the best courses which i can opt for after completing my 12 ??
actally i m confused whether to opt for CA or not...
help me out..
plzzzz..
Akash
you have not mentioned the stream to which you belong. but it seem that you are a commerce stream student.
going for ca is no doubt for commerce studnt is the best choice as medical and engineering for science student.

So please take any decsion with cool mind as this decsion will decide your future fate.
One to be kept in mind whatever field you opt you must have your personal interst in.
othercourese you have are
CS
BBA
BCA if maths at 10+2
LLB
Bcom
BA etc
10th October 2010, 08:36 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

The minimum qualification to secure a good job is graduation degree. You could pursue your degree. Along with that there courses like chartered accountancy, ICWA, Company Secretary which you could pursue. Select the course based on what kind of job you would like to do. Also another option is after completion of your graduation you could pursue MBA. The choice is entirely yours. But first you must complete your graduation.
10th October 2010, 11:53 AM
ravi6

dear parveen

There are some fields for you after +2 with commerce stream.

You can go for B.com. After B.com you can go for m.com towards higher study.

If you have no interest in m.com then you can choose mba after B.com.

You can also choose BBA after +2 and can do MBA after BBA.

There are top colleges in india for MBA.

There are 14 IIMs which provide high salary after MBA.

BEST OF LUCK

REGARDS
ravi6
4th December 2010, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12th with 65%.which track i have to choose...
15th January 2011, 10:17 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Your 12th marks is very good. You have many career option after 12th you can do anyone from the following:
BBA.
BCA.
CA.
B.Com
etc
I think that BBA is good for you because in this course you will get study about the management. So i advise you to do BBA.
all the best.
26th February 2011, 09:16 PM
Unregistered

sir i am pursuing bcom frm du..and i want to do short term course related to economics.
25th March 2011, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

heyyy,
m in 12th commerce n my xamz r just finished...

i would like 2 know which coures are best 4 me.....

plzz tell me..
2nd April 2011, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

which is the best ca or iitian
14th April 2011, 05:39 AM
Samad M
Member+

HI FRIEND,
As you have scored excellent marks.i firstly congratulate you.
THERE are lot things to do too many courses like..bbm,bca,cs,llb,ca.etc
but i want to sugest you to do any of the above course and finally you prepare for competative exams like IAS,IPS,IFS.etc.as before only i told you that you marks are good so you can do IAS,IPS.etc because you will get good respect in the society and you will get the chance of changing the city,state and finally the country.
so best of luck and chose the good stream.
If you have any doubts feel free to ask me.
thank you.
Samad m.
14th April 2011, 09:42 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

B.Com
BBA
CA
BCA
ICWA
CS
TAX ADVOCATE

thanks
14th April 2011, 09:45 PM
vijaypatel54
Senior Member+

B.Com
BBA
CA
BCA
ICWA
CS
TAX ADVOCATE

thanks
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?