8th December 2010, 04:24 PM
sreeju87

Completed 12th without Maths and Degree in Social Work(BSW) : Am I eligible for MCA course?

sir,
I am from kerala, and i did +2 without maths and degree in social work (BSW). i want to do MCA. there is any chance for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I pursue MCA if I did not have Maths as a subject in class 12th? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible to study MCA if completed 12th Commerce without Maths being a BCA final year student? Is there any specialization in MCA?
  3. Eligibility for MCA after BCA without having maths in 10+2?
  4. Am I eligible to do MCA being a PGDCA holder but completed 12th and B.A. without Maths and Computer Application?
  5. Can I get admission in MCA from IP university if I dont have Maths in +2 exams?
  6. Am I eligible for MCA without Maths as a subject in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Am I eligible to do MS course abroad after completion of B.Sc degree with 93% marks?
  8. MCA after B.Sc Maths but no Maths in 10+2?
  9. Am I eligible to do MCA course if I have completed diploma in Information technology?
  10. Done Maths in FYBCOM but didnt opt for Maths in 12th : Can I do MCA?
  11. Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?
  12. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  13. Are non maths 10+2 students eligible for MCA after completion of BCA?
  14. Am I eligible for MCA from Mumbai University? I have completed B.Com and GNIIT(Software Engineering)
  15. Eligibility to study MCA for B.Sc(IT) candidate who didn't studied Maths in 12th?
  16. Can I get admission in MCA after taking non maths in 12th? List of the colleges?
  17. Am I eligible to have PG MBA degree after passing 12th? I have completed my degree in BBM
  18. Can I do B.Ed course based of masters degree? I have completed BSc Maths and MCA
12th December 2010, 02:54 PM
vike
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed 12th without Maths and Degree in Social Work(BSW) : Am I eligible for MCA course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sreeju87 View Post
sir,
I am from kerala, and i did +2 without maths and degree in social work (BSW). i want to do MCA. there is any chance for me.
Dear Friend

The be eligible for admission in MCA you should have a graduation degree

in BCA/BSc/BTech.

Also one should have necessarily studied Mathematics in 12th to be eligible for MCA.

As you have done BSW and do not have maths in 12th so you are not eligible

for MCA. Also, you do not have any computer background so you will probably

not be compatible with MCA.

Your graduation degree is in social work so you can go to following field.

PGD in mass communication. (or other journalism course)

PGD in law (labor law/consumer protection law/media law/human rights law etc)

Thank You
17th December 2010, 10:01 AM
raja jeganathan

Default Re: Completed 12th without Maths and Degree in Social Work(BSW) : Am I eligible for MCA course?

no pa because

The eligibility criteria for taking admission in this particular course are to have a bachelor degree in any of the streams like BCA, B.Tech, BBA and B.Sc.

The applying students should also have mathematics as a subject in 10+2 level. There is no age bar regarding the admission in MCA degree.
16th March 2011, 11:45 PM
RATAN SINGH RATHORE
Senior Member+

HI DEAR,

SORRY DEAR,
YOU are not eligible for MCA course after completed 12th without maths because mathematics is necessary for the MCA courses.

The be eligible for admission in MCA you should have a graduation degree
in BCA/BSc/BTech.

best wishes for your future............
8th May 2011, 12:09 AM
Unregistered

Where do I get admission form for BSW in Delhi University
1st June 2011, 09:49 AM
aaushisharma

can u please tell me from where did u completed ur b.s.w and please suggest me some new colleges for b.s.w .please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?