29th December 2011, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?

dear sir,
this is raju....
my percentages
10th.......70%
12th.......81%
degree.....75%
MCA.......75% completed.

sir am i eligible for MNC's. sir my doubt is i failed one subject in degree first year & i passed that subject in degree 2nd year.I completed my degree & also my MCA with 75%. now can i apply for MNC. am i satiesfy the criteria for no backlogs.plz replay....

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to join MNCs like TCS, CTS and HP if cleared all the 4 backlogs in MCA?
  2. Exam pattern and interview questions for companies like CTS, TCS and Wipro for B.Tech final semester student?
  3. Am I eligible for TCS and CTS, Capgemini, Accenture and WIPRO
  4. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course? -- [New]
  5. Will I be eligible for placements in CTS after scoring 60% with 2 backlogs in 3rd year?
  6. Expectation of CTS, TCS and WIPRO companies from a candidate? What type of questions are asked and how to prepare for it?
  7. Am I eligible for campus placements of TCS and Wipro and other Companies having secured 76% in 10th, 61% in 12th, 57% in B.Sc and 70% in MCA?
  8. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  9. How can I apply for summer internship in major IT companies like Infosys, TCS, CTS or Wipro?
  10. How to do salary negotiation between two companies if I am a experienced candidate?
  11. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  12. Am i eligible to attend interview companies like HCL, CTS, TCS, Accenture, Infosys, WIPRO and AMI
  13. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How can I get job in Infosys, Wipro, IBP, L&T, TCS, CTS, HCL and Syntel being a B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student? Requirements and skills to get job in these companies?
  15. Am I eligible for Accenture, TCS, Wipro and other MNCs having scored 65% in B.Tech, 62% in 12th and 48% in 10th class with a gap of 3 years?
  16. Am I eligible for TCS, Wipro, Accenture and other top companies having secured 67% in 10th, 59.83% in 12th and pursuing final year of CSE with a CGPA of 7.04?
  17. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  18. Am I eligible for placements in core companies as my CGPA is 6? Should I prepare for GATE? Which subjects should I go through?
30th May 2016, 08:40 AM
Suraj129

Default Re: Am I eligible for placements in MNC's companies like TCS, CTS, iGatepatni, Wipro etc as I failed in one subject in MCA first year and cleared in the final year?

Yes, you are eligible to apply in MNC companies because the criteria says you should not have any standing back logs. In your case you already have cleared the standing back log subject.
In my opinion your grades are good enough to get shortlisted for interviews, just prepare for the technical and aptitude rounds and also be confident which will make you out-stand from the other candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?