9th December 2010, 07:09 PM
Mugdhak

Completed M.COM : Can I write NET exam? What to do to get a teaching job?

Dear sir,
I have completed my M.com Can I write net exam? What shall i do to get a teaching job?

15th December 2010, 07:03 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed M.COM : Can I write NET exam? What to do to get a teaching job?

If you pursued M.Com from a recognized institute then you are eligible for appearing for the NET exam. You can select commerce related subjects as optional subjects. On clearing this you can approach various colleges based on vacancy.
26th December 2010, 12:59 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Completed M.COM : Can I write NET exam? What to do to get a teaching job?

Dear Friend

Yes Definately you are eligible to appear in NET exams.

If you have scored 55% marks in your Master degree, then definately you are eligible to write in NET exams.

The NET exams are held 2 times in a year. So, just prepared for this exams to get sucess.

So, if you want to get more detail, then please visit the official sites-

www.ugc.ac.in/inside/neteligibility.htm
26th December 2010, 03:02 PM
RAKESH KUMAR.N
Senior Member+

1)Can i write NET Exam?

*Yes you can go for National Eligibility Test in Commerce field,if you score good percentage you will get the good job in Teaching

-->This year Exam is finished ,today only exam 26-12-2010, next year apply for NET at the Time of September

-->you can apply and register in this side, they will send you good Teaching Job soon
www.TeacherJobsNow.com

best of luck
26th December 2010, 10:09 PM
priyanka_swengg
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Completed M.COM : Can I write NET exam? What to do to get a teaching job?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugdhak View Post
Dear sir,
I have completed my M.com Can I write net exam? What shall i do to get a teaching job?
well Mugdhak,

you have completed your M.com then you are eligible for the same.

and i would like to say that day after tomorrow is the UGC-NET exam ie. on 26 of DECEMBER.T

to get job in teching you have to write an exam like
upload your resume for the same in MONSTERS SITE or FRESHERWORLD.COM.

GOOD LUCK..
23rd June 2011, 12:07 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mugdhak View Post
Dear sir,

yess you are eligible for NET exam because for NET exam only master degree are applicable.

for NET exam you must be score 50% in your academic.

after that you are eligible for NET exam.

o all the best.
2nd August 2011, 10:58 AM
Unregistered

what is time limit for NET exam for M com ?
19th August 2011, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Corporate management subject z gud 4 net?
17th February 2012, 03:57 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible for NET exam after i complete my M.A course?
2nd March 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

i compleat my mcom how can i choose sub in NET exam pl help and what document i requred
17th March 2012, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Rajesh. Am during m.com 2nd year. One dougt, example i finished m.com 50%. Can i write NET exam?
17th March 2012, 10:44 PM
dhirajen18
Senior Member+++++

Yes, You can write NET after M.Com.

NET-NET ELIGIBILITY TEST conducted by UGC for selection of Lectureship and award to JRF(Junior Research Fellowship).

The eligible candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree with 55% marks from a recognised University and not bellow the age of 17 years. There is no upper age bar to those applying for Lectureship but the candidate applying for JRF should be within 28 years of age.

For more information you may log on to official website of UGC i.e. www.ugcnetonline.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?